Single Desk-Mount Monitor Arm - Articulating - Heavy Duty Steel
VESA Monitor Mount | Desk/Grommet Mount | Height Adjustable | For up to 34” Monitors
Product ID: ARMPIVOTB
- Mount a VESA (75x75, 100x100) compatible display 12" to 34", flat screen, curved or ultrawide, with a max weight of 17.7 lb. (8 kg)
- Landscape-to-portrait display rotation (for use in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with max width of 29.4"/74.7 cm)
- Articulating arm lets you adjust your viewing angle with 180° swivel, +45°/-45° tilt and 360° rotation
Save desk space and position your monitor for comfortable viewing with this desk-mount monitor arm, made of heavy-duty steel. It features an articulating arm that enables you to tilt, swivel and rotate your screen, to create a more ergonomic workspace and enhance productivity.
Mount your Monitor to Save Valuable Space
The single monitor mount lets you free up space by suspending your display off of your desk. The VESA mount (75x75, 100x100) monitor arm supports a flat-panel display 13" to 34" in size and up to 17.7 lb. (8 kg) in weight.
Rugged Steel Design
With its robust steel construction, the heavy duty monitor arm provides long-lasting performance.
Adjust the Position of your Monitor with Ease
The articulating monitor arm gives you maximum workspace flexibility. You can extend the arm up to 17” (428 mm), swivel 180 degrees and tilt up to 90 degrees to find the perfect viewing angle. The arm offers smooth 360-degree screen rotation, so it’s easy to switch from landscape to portrait position. You can also adjust the height of your monitor along the pole to your desired viewing position, to a maximum height of 17.7" (450 mm).
The desk clamp monitor mount makes it easy to mount your VESA mount display above your desk, using the included C-clamp or grommet mount. For easier mounting, the VESA mount features notches that let you pre-set the mounting screw, then slide the monitor in place and tighten the screw. To help keep your work area free of clutter, the monitor arm also features cable management clips that keep your cables neatly out of sight.
The ARMPIVOTB is backed by a StarTech.com 5-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.46 in. (10 - 88 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 2.95 in. (10 - 75 mm)
Grommet Mount Hole Size: 0.41 - 1.96 in. (10.5 - 50 mm)
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Tilt||+ 45° / - 45°|
|Fits Curved Display||Yes|
|Fits UltraWide Displays||Yes|
|Maximum Arm Extension||428 mm [16.9 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||34"|
|Maximum Height||450 mm [17.7 in]|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Swivel / Pivot||180°|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||8 kg [17.7 lb]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||This mount supports monitors up to 34”, including flat screen, curved and ultrawide displays, with a max weight of 17.7 lb. (8 kg). If you choose to use an ultrawide display in portrait position, the mount supports ultrawide displays with a max width of 30" (76.2 cm).|
|Product Height||108 mm [4.3 in]|
|Product Length||462 mm [18.2 in]|
|Product Width||160 mm [6.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||3 kg [6.6 lb]|
|Package Height||11.2 cm [4.4 in]|
|Package Length||48.4 cm [19.1 in]|
|Package Width||16.7 cm [6.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.8 kg [8.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - monitor arm|
|1 - pole|
|1 - desk clamp|
|1 - cable-management clip|
|1 - grommet baseplate|
|5 - rubber pads|
|1 - desk-clamp screw|
|1 - grommet plate|
|1 - 5 mm hex key|
|1 - 6 mm hex key|
|4 - M4x12 mm screws|
|4 - M5x12 mm screws|
|4 - washers|
|1 - instruction manual|
Save space and neatly mount your docking station, thin client or USB hub to a VESA mount, behind your monitor, or under your desk
Turn your desk into a sit-stand workspace with easy height adjustment, for increased comfort and productivity
Work in greater comfort with this easily adjustable ergonomic keyboard tray
Add more connectivity to your MacBook or other USB-C laptop, with 4K video, Gigabit Ethernet, two USB 3.0 ports and an SD card reader, plus power and charge as you work
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.