Balance Board for Standing Desks or Sit-Stand Workstations
Add low-impact movement while standing, to enhance posture and balance and help to energize your work day
Product ID: BALBOARD
- Encourages gentle movement while standing, to help engage the stabilizing muscles in your legs and core
- Standing desk balance board rests on a spherical base, allowing a wide range of movement
- Supports weight capacity of 300 lb. (136 kg)
This balance board for standing desks gives you a fun and easy way to engage both your mind and body, by providing a way to add more movement to your workday.
Energize Your Workday
Standing at work is an effective way to help counter the negative effects of too much sitting. Adding low-impact movement while standing can help to energize your workday.
The balance board is designed with an unstable platform for standing. This encourages balancing movement to help to engage the stabilizing muscles in your legs and core. As a result, it can enhance your core stability and balance, and help to increase your focus and alertness.
Wide Range of Movement
The standing-desk balance board rests on a spherical base, which allows you to tilt and swivel with ease. You can rock back and forth, or side to side, to provide gentle movement while standing. It’s easy to move the balance board out from under your desk, or slide it back underneath, using the foot control feature.
Designed for Durability and Comfort
The balance board is made of durable plastic with a soft carpeted top surface for added comfort. It comes with four rubber feet that you attach to the board easily.
BALBOARD is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Add movement while standing, to help enhance posture and core stability
The perfect accessory for your standing desk or sit-stand workstation
Ideal for use in a wide range of office settings, including home offices
|Tilt with Rubber Feet||Left/Right Tilt up to 4.5° and Front/Rear up to 7.9°|
|Tilt without Rubber Feet||Left/Right Tilt up to 7.9° and Front/Rear up to 9.4°|
|Weight Capacity of Balance Board||300 lb. [136 kg]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||WARNING: USE AT OWN RISK
This balance board is designed with an uneven bottom surface that allows you to tilt the board, back and forth, or side to side, to add movement while standing. As a result, the balance board may present the risk of accidental falls and tripping hazards. Please read all instructions and warnings in the manual before using this product.
|Product Height||62 mm [2.4 in]|
|Product Length||500 mm [19.7 in]|
|Product Weight||2 kg [4.4 lb]|
|Product Width||350 mm [13.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3 kg [6.7 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - balance board|
|4 - rubber feet|
|4 - screws|
|4 - washers|
|1 - quick-start guide|
Turn your desk into a sit-stand workspace with easy height adjustment, for increased comfort and productivity
Work in comfort and enhance productivity, by turning your desk into a spacious sit-stand workspace
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.