2m External Mini SAS Cable - Serial Attached SCSI SFF-8088 to SFF-8088
Connect your SFF-8088 SAS storage devices with a high-performance, TAA-Compliant solution
Product ID: ISAS88882
- 2x SFF-8088 plugs with latches
- Durable metal connectors
- Supports data transfer rates up to 6 Gbps
- Multi-lane design
- Backwards compatible with SATA devices
The ISAS88882 2m External SAS Cable is designed for high-performance networks, servers, workstations and desktops, supporting data transfer rates of up to 6 Gbps.
This durable Mini SAS cable features SFF-8088 to SFF-8088 plugs for connecting your external SAS devices (controllers, hard drives, SAN storage area network, etc.), and it is TAA-compliant for Federal (GSA Schedule) purchases.
Constructed of high quality materials this 2-meter SAS cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- TAA-compliant for Federal (GSA Schedule) purchases
- Prevent accidental disconnections with latching connectors
- Guaranteed reliability
For use in Storage Area Networks, to connect SAS Expander enabled controllers and enclosures
Connect SAS Controllers to SAS Backplanes
Connect external hard drive to SAS Controller
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-polyester foil with tinned copper braid|
|Number of Conductors||8 Twisted Pair|
|Maximum Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Connector A||1 - SFF-8088 (26-pin, External Mini-SAS) Latching Plug|
|Connector B||1 - SFF-8088 (26-pin, External Mini-SAS) Latching Plug|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Weight||7.7 oz [218 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||8.3 oz [236 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m External Serial Attached SCSI SAS Cable - SFF-8088 to SFF-8088|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.