Lightning or 30-Pin Dock or Micro-USB to USB Cable - 1m (3ft), Black
Charge or sync your Micro USB, iPhone, iPod or iPad device using a single cable
Product ID: LTADUB1MB
- Aluminum-mylar foil with braided shielding
- Supports high-speed USB data transfer rates of up to 480 Mbps
Tired of carrying around multiple cables for charging and syncing your different mobile devices?
This convenient 3-in-1 cable lets you charge and sync your Apple® Lightning equipped devices, 30-pin Apple devices or your Android™ mobile devices, through a USB port on your PC or Mac® computer.
Offering either a Lightning or 30-pin Dock connector for your iPhone®, iPod® or iPad® and a Micro USB connector for your Android phone or tablet, this is the perfect cable for all your mobile charging needs.
The LTADUB1MB black 3-in-1 charge-and-sync cable is Apple MFi certified and backed by StarTech.com's 2-year Warranty to ensure dependable performance.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- All-in-one cable design enables you to charge three types of mobile devices (Lightning, 30-pin Dock, and Micro-USB) anywhere you go, from a computer, USB wall charger, or vehicle USB charger
- Guaranteed reliability, backed by StarTech.com 2-year warranty
Charge and sync your Apple iPhone, iPad or iPod, or your Android mobile devices
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - Apple Lightning Connector (8-pin) Male|
|1 - Apple (30-pin) Dock Connector Male|
|1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Height||0.3 in [7 mm]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Weight||1.3 oz [37 g]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.4 oz [69.4 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Lightning / 30-pin Dock / Micro USB to USB Combo Cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.