24 Port 1U Rackmount Cat 6 110 Patch Panel - 45 Degree
Organize up to 24 Cat6 patch cables
Product ID: C6PANL4524
- Color coded for both T568A and T568B installations
- Terminated using 110-type punch tool
- Supports both Cat5e and Cat6 cables
The C6PANL4524 24 Port 110 type Rack Mount Cat 6 Patch Panel is color coded for both T568A and T568B wiring providing the perfect solution for any voice or LAN application.
The patch panel offers 45° downward tilted ports and 110-type termination. Plus, the port numbers are clearly marked on the back of each RJ45 port, offering a quick and easy way to identify cable runs.
Durably constructed of only top quality materials, this 24-port Ethernet patch panel is backed by StarTech.com’s 2 year warranty.
- For installation in 19" rack/cabinets
- Suitable for applications that use 22-26 AWG solid state and standard network cables
- 1000BASE-T Gigabit Ethernet, 100BASE-TX Fast Ethernet, 10BASE-T Ethernet applications
- Voice, video and other applications
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Organize up to 24 Cat6 patch cables
- Clear numbering on the front of each RJ45 port makes it easy to identify cable runs
- Backed by StarTech.com 2-year warranty
|Product Height||1.7 in [44.5 mm]|
|Product Length||19 in [482.6 mm]|
|Product Width||2.2 in [57.1 mm]|
|Weight of Product||18.1 oz [512 g]|
|Package Height||3 in [76 mm]|
|Package Length||22 in [56 cm]|
|Package Width||4 in [10.2 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||23.9 oz [676 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Patch Panel|
|1 - Rackmount|
|1 - Instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.