2m Micro USB Cable - A to Up Angle Micro B
Charge or sync your Micro USB devices over longer distances, with the cable kept out of the way
Product ID: USBAUB2MU
The USBAUB2MU 2m USB to Up Angle Micro USB Cable provides a high quality connection between your Micro USB 2.0 mobile devices (smartphones, digital cameras, Tablet PC devices, portable hard drives, etc.) and your PC or Mac® computer, for everyday tasks such as charging, data synchronization or file transfers.
The up-angled Micro USB connector allows you to access your mobile Micro USB devices, while keeping the cable out of the way, and stress away from the port.
Designed and constructed for maximum durability, this high quality USB to Micro USB cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
As an alternative, StarTech.com also offers a 2m USB to Down Angle Micro USB Cable (USBAUB2MD), which provides the same convenience as this up-angled cable, but allows you to connect to your Micro USB device from the opposite direction.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Unrestricted access to your Micro USB mobile device
- Reduce stress on your mobile device connector
- Position your Micro USB devices as needed - up to 2 meters distance between devices
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Up Angle|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Weight of Product||1.7 oz [49 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.2 in [5 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.9 oz [54 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m Micro USB Cable - A to Up Angle Micro B|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.