3 ft A Right Angle to B Right Angle USB Cable - M/M
Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer, for installation in narrow spaces
Product ID: USB2HAB2RA3
The USB2HAB2RA3 3ft USB A-to-B cable features a right angle USB 'A' male connector and a right angle USB 'B' male connector, for high quality connections to USB 2.0 peripherals such as USB printers, scanners or external USB hard drives, even in hard to reach areas and narrow spaces.
The right-angled USB connectors position the cable nearly flush against a wall or other surface, and eliminate the space typically required to accommodate a 'straight' connection from the cable into the USB port or peripheral device.
Constructed of only top quality materials and expertly designed for durability, this USB 2.0 A-B cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connect to USB 2.0 peripherals in hard to reach areas and narrow spaces
- Guaranteed reliability
Connecting USB 2.0 devices such as printers, scanners or external USB hard drives, even in hard to reach areas and narrow spaces
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Foil shielded twisted pair|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB B (4 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Product Length||3 ft [0.9 m]|
|Product Weight||1.2 oz [34 g]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.3 oz [38 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Right angled USB A to B cable|
Connect USB 2.0 peripherals to your computer
Charge or sync your Micro-B USB devices with the cable out of the way
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.