2m Dock Connector to USB Cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab
Charge or sync your Samsung Galaxy Tab™ Computer
Product ID: USB2SDC2M
- High quality Samsung 30-pin Dock connector to USB ‘A’ connector
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- Durable PVC construction
The USB2SDC2M 2-meter Samsung Galaxy Tab™ Dock Connector to USB Cable features one (30-pin) Samsung male connector and one (4-pin) USB Type ‘A’ male connector, delivering a simple way to connect your Samsung Galaxy Tab to a USB-capable computer.
For convenient syncing and charging, the Dock Connector/USB Cable can be connected to a computer USB port for data transfers or for charging while you are working, or to a USB power adapter for simple charging from an available (wall) power outlet.
Backed by Lifetime Warranty, the dock connector to USB cable for Samsung Galaxy Tab™ is designed and constructed for maximum durability, making it a dependable replacement for damaged or misplaced sync cables.
- Spare/replacement cable for your Samsung Galaxy Tab™
- Charge your Samsung Galaxy Tab™ from a computer, USB wall charger, or vehicle USB charger
- Sync data between your Samsung Galaxy Tab™ and your PC or laptop
The StarTech.com Advantage
- High quality cable design and construction offers a dependable replacement for worn out or faulty Samsung Galaxy Tab Data cables
- Transfer data, and provide power while charging your Samsung Galaxy Tablet
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - Samsung (30 Pin) Connector Male|
|Cable Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Product Length||6.6 ft [2 m]|
|Weight of Product||1.2 oz [33 g]|
|Wire Gauge||26/28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Package Length||8.9 in [22.5 cm]|
|Package Width||4.9 in [12.5 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.3 oz [38 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 m Dock Connector to USB Cable for Galaxy Tab|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.