1 ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to Micro B
Connect a USB 3.0 Micro USB External Hard drive to your computer
Product ID: USB3SAUB1
The USB3SAUB1 1-foot SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable (A to Micro B) offers a durable, high quality connection that harnesses the full capability of the USB 3.0 standard.
The cable features high quality Shielded Twisted Pair (STP) construction, helping to prevent electro-magnetic interference and ensuring reliable data communication, which ensures a quick and easy way to connect to an external storage solution for throughput of up to 5Gbps when used with a USB 3.0 host and device.
The 1ft USB 3.0 A to Micro B cable is backed by our Lifetime Warranty, providing guaranteed quality and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Guaranteed reliability
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB 3.0 Micro-B (10 pin, SuperSpeed) Male|
|Cable Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Product Length||1 ft [0.3 m]|
|Weight of Product||0.8 oz [23 g]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||0.4 in [9 mm]|
|Package Length||8.7 in [22 cm]|
|Package Width||7.9 in [20 cm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.2 oz [33 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1 ft SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Cable A to Micro B|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.