1m (3ft) Certified SuperSpeed USB 3.0 A to Micro B Cable - M/M
Connect your Micro-B USB 3.0 devices, with this high-quality USB 3.0 certified cable
Product ID: USB3CAUB1M
The USB3CAUB1M 1m USB 3.0 Micro B cable provides a high quality connection between your Micro USB-equipped USB 3.0 devices (e.g. card reader, video capture device, hard drive enclosure, etc.) and a USB-capable computer.
This cable is USB-IF certified to USB 3.0 specifications, guaranteeing a dependable, long-lasting connection to your Micro USB devices and is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- USB-IF Certified and tested for dependable connectivity and performance
- Guaranteed reliability
Transfer data, connect to various USB devices, and provide power while charging your Micro USB device
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.0 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (9 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB 3.0 Micro-B (10 pin, SuperSpeed) Male|
|Cable Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Length||3.3 ft [1 m]|
|Product Weight||1.7 oz [49 g]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2 oz [58 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Certified A to Micro B Cable - M/M|
Connect your USB 3.0 devices with this high-quality USB 3.0 certified cable
Connect your USB 3.0 devices, with this high-quality USB 3.0 certified cable
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.