USB-C to USB-A Cable - M/M - 0.5 m - USB 2.0
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your computer, with reduced clutter
Product ID: USB2AC50CM
- Offers 0.5 meters in cable length for close-range connections
- Convenient, reversible USB-C connector makes every connection easy
- Guaranteed reliability with our lifetime warranty
This USB-C™ to USB-A cable makes it easy to charge and sync USB Type-C™ mobile devices using the USB-A port on your computer or a standard USB-A wall charger, car charger or power bank.
Charge and sync your mobile devices while you’re on the road
This non-standard 0.5-meter cable is great for close-range connections to charge and sync your USB Type-C™ mobile devices from your laptop.
You can also use the cable to charge your USB-C devices from a USB-A wall charger, car charger or power bank. It’s the ideal cable for commuters, for in-car use or to reduce clutter when syncing with your laptop.
Keep as a spare while traveling
Replace the USB-C charging cable that came with your device or keep one as a spare in your laptop bag, backpack or other carrying case.
The USB2AC50CM from StarTech.com is backed by a lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Charge and sync your USB-C mobile digital devices
Charge your USB-C devices with a USB-A wall charger, car charger or power bank
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24-pin) USB 2.0 (480Mbps) Male|
|Cable Length||1.6 ft [0.5 m]|
|Product Height||0.3 in [8 mm]|
|Product Length||1.6 ft [0.5 m]|
|Product Weight||0.8 oz [23 g]|
|Product Width||0.6 in [15 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||22/30 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.9 oz [25 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C to USB-A cable|
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your laptop or desktop computer
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your computer, over longer distances
Connect your USB Type-C devices to your computer, with the cable out of the way
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.