Replacement 70mm TX3 Dual Ball Bearing CPU Cooler Fan
Keep a system running cooler with a 70mm ball bearing case fan
Product ID: FAN7X10TX3
This 70mm TX3 Dual Ball Bearing CPU Cooler Fan is a cost-effective replacement fan for standard CPUs as well as many different types of 1U or low profile CPU coolers that use a 70mm fan.
For peace of mind, the CPU cooling fan features a Tachometer pin on the TX3 motherboard connector that provides the host system with fan operating status, while a dual ball bearing design helps provide smooth operation and longer (fan) lifespan.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A dual ball bearing design ensures reliability and longer life
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Install into a computer chassis to increase air flow and cooling
Replace a noisy or failed computer case fan
Replacement fan for some CPU coolers
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Air Flow Rate||21.33 CFM|
|Noise Level||33 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Molex Fan (3 pin, TX3) Female|
|Input Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||2.16W|
|Product Height||2.8 in [70 mm]|
|Product Length||2.8 in [70 mm]|
|Product Weight||1.1 oz [32 g]|
|Product Width||0.4 in [10 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2 oz [58 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 7cm Case Fan|
|4 - Mounting Screw|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.