Sit-Stand Desk Converter - Large 35” Work Surface
Work in comfort and enhance productivity, by turning your desk into a spacious sit-stand workspace
Product ID: ARMSTSLG
- Convert your desk or table into a comfortable sit-stand workstation
- Lever-controlled pneumatic spring for easy height adjustment (max. height adjustment range: 15.7”)
- Compatible with many StarTech.com grommet-mounted single and dual monitor arms, including: ARMDUAL, ARMPIVOT, and ARMSLIM (sold separately)
This sit-stand desk converter, featuring a large work surface, lets you change your working position with ease, to enhance your comfort and productivity.
Go from sitting to standing, with one smooth motion
The sit-stand workstation is designed to support your ergonomic needs. With one touch, you can switch your position to sitting or standing, to keep a balanced level of movement. The workstation features an advanced pneumatic arm that provides effortless movement - you simply raise or lower the platform with one touch of the lever. You can adjust the standing desk to match your exact height requirements, with a height adjustment range of 15.7” (399 mm).
A cost-effective ergonomic solution
Create an ergonomic work space at a fraction of the cost of a standing desk. Simply place the sit-stand desk converter on your existing work surface (minimum 26” depth), to enjoy the benefits of a height-adjustable standing desk.
With a large 35” (wide) work surface, the sit-stand workstation gives you plenty of setup options, supporting two monitors (up to 24” each), or one monitor (up to 30”), with a generous weight capacity of 12.7 kg (28.1 lb.).
The ARMSTSLG is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Create a sit-stand workstation with versatile applications in office settings, cubicle environments, corporate business and institutions, or the home office
Provides a cost-effective solution for enhancing ergonomics by utilizing existing desks and work surfaces
Mount a monitor arm to the workstation, using the grommet hole and provided hardware
|Mounting Options||Grommet Hole Mount|
|Height Adjustment Range of Sit-Stand Workstation||15.7 in [399 mm]|
|Maximum Height||22 in [560 mm]|
|Weight Capacity of Keyboard Tray||5.1 lb [2.3 kg]|
|Weight Capacity of Work Surface||28.1 lb [12.7 kg]|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||The keyboard tray (26.8” x 10.4”) has a weight capacity of 5 lb. (2.3 kg).|
|Keyboard Tray Depth||10.4 in [265 mm]|
|Keyboard Tray Width||26.8 in [680 mm]|
|Product Height||6.3 in [160 mm]|
|Product Length||26.4 in [670 mm]|
|Product Weight||39.9 lb [18.1 kg]|
|Product Width||35 in [889 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||48.8 lb [22.1 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - sit-stand workstation|
|1 - small hex key|
|1 - large hex key|
|1 - clamp plate|
|1 - M10 x 50 mm bolt|
|1 - ³/₈ - 16 x 50 mm bolt|
|1 - instruction manual|
Mount two displays on your desk surface or through a grommet, with adjustable height and cable management
Mount a display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with adjustable height and cable management
Free up desk space and position your monitor for comfortable viewing
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.