Secure Tablet Stand - Desk or Wall-Mountable
Lockable Tablet Mount | For 9.7" Tablets | Steel Construction
Product ID: SECTBLTPOS
This secure tablet stand lets you set up a tablet as an interactive marketing kiosk, educational tool, product display or to suit a number of other applications. It supports an Apple iPad, iPad Air or other tablets with a 9.7" screen size.
This TAA compliant product adheres to the requirements of the US Federal Trade Agreements Act (TAA), allowing government GSA Schedule purchases.
Secure Your Tablet
Protect your tablet from theft and tampering with this secure lockable tablet holder. Once mounted, simply slide your tablet into the enclosure and lock it in place. To power your tablet while it's secured, thread the tablet's charge cable through the bottom of the holder, then place the tablet inside the holder.
Durable Construction and Easy Setup
With solid steel construction, the secure tablet stand provides maximum durability, protection, and stability. It’s easy to mount to your desk, table or wall, or directly to a VESA compatible monitor mount for easy adjustability.
Create an Interactive Marketing Tool or POS System
Imagine all the ways you could use a self-standing tablet in your organization:
- Greet clients with helpful information
- Connect customers to your own app to enhance the user experience
- Use as a point-of-sale (POS) system
The home button is covered, allowing you to direct users to specific information or apps and preventing them from navigating the tablet at their leisure.
SECTBLTPOS is backed by a 3-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
Create a sleek POS system or interactive marketing tool
Use your tablet for product displays
Provide an informational tool in commercial or institutional settings
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||100x100 mm|
|Maximum Display Size||9.7"|
|Maximum Tablet Thickness||0.5 in [13 mm]|
|Product Height||7.9 in [200.5 mm]|
|Product Weight||2.4 lb [1.1 kg]|
|Product Width||12.3 in [312 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||5.2 lb [2.4 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - front plate|
|1 - rear plate|
|2 - keys|
|1 - 2.5 mm Allen key|
|4 - M4*8mm hex screws|
|3 - 5*20 self-tapping screws|
|3 - 15.4*5*2t flat washer|
|2 - 35*1t flat washers|
|8 - 45x15x2 mm EVA pads|
|4 - 19x16x3 mm EVA pads|
|2 - 25x100x15 mm EVA pads|
|2 - 12x100x15 mm EVA pads|
|4 - 12.7*2mm rubber pads|
|1 - mounting bracket|
|1 - instruction manual|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.