DVI to HDMI Video Adapter with USB Power and Audio - 1080p
Connect an HDMI display or projector to your DVI-D computer, with audio and power provided over USB
Product ID: DVI2HD
- Adds 2-channel stereo audio to your HDMI output with USB audio
- Hassle-free setup with plug-and-play installation
- Crystal-clear picture quality with support for HD resolutions up to 1080p
- Compact and USB powered for maximum portability
This DVI to HDMI® adapter lets you connect your DVI laptop or desktop computer to an HDMI display or projector. The adapter works with any DVI output, but when you connect it to your Windows® computer, the adapter also supports native USB audio, allowing you to add your computer's audio to the HDMI output signal.
The DVI to HDMI adapter is easy to use. The adapter features plug-and-play installation, so you won't need to load or download any special software, ensuring a fast and easy installation. The adapter also features a small footprint, ensuring it discreetly blends into your desktop setup, unlike bulky DVI adapter boxes that take up a lot of desk space.
If you want to transmit video only, you can just use the DVI connection. If you want to transmit audio as well as video, you can also plug in the USB connector. With no external power adapter needed, you have everything that you need in one compact solution.
Crystal-clear high-definition video
This adapter ensures that you're harnessing HD video quality from your DVI output, with support for resolutions up to 1080p.
The DVI2HD is backed by a StarTech.com 3-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Make your legacy DVI device compatible with a new HDMI television or projector
- Connect a DVI computer to an HDMI display at your desktop or workstation
- Convert DVI to HDMI and add audio to the HDMI signal
|Chipset ID||LT8522EX - CM108AH|
|Audio Specifications||2-channel stereo audio|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920 x 1080p at 60Hz|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1080 (1080p)
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - DVI-D (25 pin) Male Input|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)|
|Product Height||1.4 cm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||25.7 cm [10.1 in]|
|Product Width||35 mm [1.4 in]|
|Weight of Product||50.1 g [1.8 oz]|
|Package Height||32 mm [1.3 in]|
|Package Length||17.2 cm [6.8 in]|
|Package Width||14.7 cm [5.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||126 g [4.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DVI to HDMI adapter|
|1 - quick install guide|
Connect a DVI-D source device with RCA audio to an HDMI® monitor/television
Connect a DVI-D equipped Laptop or Desktop Computer to your VGA Display, or Projector
Convert a DVI-D (Digital) signal to work with a VGA monitor
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Digital Visual Interface (DVI) is a video display interface that can contain different types of signaling, based on the application. DVI cables and ports are created using different connector types to identify what application they are intended to be used in. The connector types are identified by the number of pins on the DVI connector. DVI comes in the following five different connector types:
- DVI-A (17 pin).
- DVI-D Single Link (19 pin).
- DVI-D Dual Link (25 pin).
- DVI-I Single Link (23 pin).
- DVI-I Dual Link (29 pin).
Single and Dual link DVI indicate the maximum resolution capabilities of the video source or video destination. The maximum resolutions are Single Link (1920 x 1080 @ 60Hz) and Dual Link (2560 x 1600 @ 60Hz).
Note: The maximum resolution of your video source and video destination are ultimately determined by the technical specifications of the devices. The connector type is not a definitive indicator of the maximum resolution.
DVI-A carries only analog (for example, VGA) with no digital component. DVI-D carries only digital video (for example, HDMI) with no analog component. DVI-I combines DVI-A and DVI-D connections to include both analog and digital components. A DVI-I port may be on either your video source or display, but whether or not a display carries either or both analog and digital sources depends on the technical specifications of your device.
The DVI to HDMI adapter only converts from DVI to HDMI, which means that the DVI port must be the source and the HDMI port must be the destination.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.