10 ft 1394b FireWire 800 Cable 9-9 M/M
Deliver high speed data transfers between your FireWire devices
Product ID: 1394_99_10
This 10ft 9-pin 1394b FireWire Cable will keep your high-bandwidth video or graphic applications moving data at up to 800 Mbps - enough for demanding high-speed digital storage and serious video capture.
StarTech.com FireWire 800 cables come with the highest quality shielding to protect your high speed data connections, and are backed by our lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- High speed data transfer rate of up to 800 Mbits/sec
- 2 times faster than IEEE 1394a and USB 2.0
- Supports Plug and Play connection
- FireWire cables meets or exceeds 1394b standards
- Backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty
Ingram Micro Belgium
|Industry Standards||FireWire 800 & 1394b|
|Connector A||1 - FireWire 800 (9 pin, IEEE 1394b) Male|
|Connector B||1 - FireWire 800 (9 pin, IEEE 1394b) Male|
|Cable Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Weight of Product||107 g [3.8 oz]|
|Package Height||21 cm [8.3 in]|
|Package Length||20.2 cm [8 in]|
|Package Width||21.5 mm [0.8 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||108 g [3.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 10 ft 1394b FireWire 800 Cable 9-9 M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.