Composite to VGA Video Converter - 1920x1200 - NTSC and PAL
Composite Video Scaler | On-Screen Display
Product ID: VID2VGATV3
This composite to VGA video converter provides a simple way to convert and scale composite and S-Video signals to VGA output, for use with computer monitors, projectors or HDTV sets.
Hassle-Free Setup and Easy to Use
Equipped with an on-screen display (OSD) menu and a toggle switch for simple configuration and selection of your video output settings, this compact S-Video to VGA video converter installs quickly and easily, for a true plug-and-play experience.
Save on Upgrade Costs
By using this AV to VGA adapter you’ll be able to continue using your legacy equipment (VCR, DVD player, etc.) with your VGA display or monitor, ultimately saving the costs of upgrading your equipment. It's ideal for boardroom settings, medical imaging and watching old home videos on your VGA display or new HDTV.
Crystal-Clear Picture Quality
The AV to VGA converter features an integrated video scaler circuit that dynamically converts the S-Video or composite video input signal, giving you multiple output resolutions to choose from, to ensure compatibility with your display or projector. It supports resolutions up to 1920x1200 @ 60Hz, so you can enjoy high-definition video without having to sacrifice picture quality.
VID2VGATV3 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Display video from your legacy gaming console, DVD player or VCR onto a VGA monitor or HDTV
- Adapt VHS video in the classroom to newer televisions
- Convert legacy medical imaging equipment for display on computer monitors
- Display camcorder output on televisions or monitors equipped with VGA input
- Monitor security cameras with S-Video or composite signaling using VGA monitors or televisions
- Use in boardrooms for connecting legacy video equipment to new projectors
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
Video @ 1V p-p, 75 ohm
Y @ 1 V p-p, 75 ohm
Color @ 0.7V p-p, 75 ohm
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1200 (60Hz)
|Connector A||1 - Composite Video (1 x RCA) Female Input|
|1 - S-Video (4 pin, Mini-DIN) Female Input|
|Connector B||1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female Output|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||66 mm [2.6 in]|
|Product Width||58 mm [2.3 in]|
|Weight of Product||48 g [1.7 oz]|
|Package Height||28 mm [1.1 in]|
|Package Length||15 cm [5.9 in]|
|Package Width||11.3 cm [4.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||120 g [4.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Video Scaler Converter|
|1 - USB-A to USB Mini Cable|
|1 - Quick-Start Guide|
Charge your tablet and your phone simultaneously, almost anywhere around the world
Charge your tablet and your phone simultaneously
Connect a VGA output (video card, etc.) to a display/monitor that uses Component video input
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.