HDMI over IP Receiver for ST12MHDLNHK - 1080p
Broadcast your HDMI signal to multiple locations throughout your site, using your existing network infrastructure
Product ID: ST12MHDLNHR
- Efficiently distribute video throughout your site using your local area network
- Easily create your ideal digital signage solution with a versatile and scalable video distribution system
- Brilliantly maintain the HD picture quality of your video source with 1080p support
The HDMI® over IP receiver works with the HDMI over IP Extender (ST12MHDLNHK) to distribute HDMI to an additional remote display. You can add multiple receivers (each sold separately) to easily distribute HDMI to multiple locations.
Customize your video distribution with a scalable solution
With additional receivers, you can scale your HDMI over IP kit installation to suit your needs. In a point-to-multipoint setup, you can route HDMI over IP to as many receivers as you need. For additional scalability, you can combine up to 99 different kits (ST12MHDLNHK) to create a multipoint-to-multipoint setup, where you can route different HDMI source signals to different displays. Mounting hardware and IR extenders are included for each transmitter and receiver to ensure tidy, professional installation and hassle-free remote operation.
Get brilliant video at HD 1080p
The receiver maintains your HD video signal, supporting resolutions up to 1080p. Maintaining your HD quality over IP makes it easy to distribute dynamic digital signage throughout your site to attract and engage customers.
Save your network bandwidth with video compression
Unlike some video-over-IP solutions that consume your bandwidth, this HDMI over IP solution uses video compression to distribute high-quality HDMI over your local area network, with minimal bandwidth requirements. Extending your HDMI using compression saves your network resources, avoiding the hassle of a separate video network.
The ST12MHDLNHR is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Display multiple communication boards showing easy to update dynamic data on digital charts in airports, train stations, bus stations or hospitals
- Present your social media feeds on multiple screens
- Create digital signage displays in settings such as hospitals, shopping centers or stadiums
|Cabling||Cat 5e UTP or better|
|Max Distance||15 m / 50 ft|
|Maximum Cable Length||15.2 m [50 ft]|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1920x1200 (1080p) 60Hz|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1200 60Hz|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Remote Unit Connectors||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output|
|1 - RJ-45 Female Input|
|1 - 2.5 mm Mini-Jack (3 Position) Female|
|1 - Infrared Female|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Note||Your router must support IGMP snooping. Please refer to your network switch or router documentation to ensure IGMP snooping is supported and enabled|
|Each kit requires 6 to 12mbps of local area network bandwidth, when in operation|
|LED Indicators||1 - status LED|
|Input Current||0.3 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||1 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Plug Type||USB Mini-B (5 pin)|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||0% - 80 %|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)|
|Product Height||2.8 cm [1.1 in]|
|Product Length||13 cm [5.1 in]|
|Product Width||97 mm [3.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||448 g [15.8 oz]|
|Package Height||63 mm [2.5 in]|
|Package Length||16.8 cm [6.6 in]|
|Package Width||14.3 cm [5.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.1 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - HDMI over IP receiver|
|1 - universal power adapter (NA, EU, UK, ANZ)|
|1 - mounting bracket|
|1 - CAT5 cables|
|1 - plastic screwdriver|
|1 - IR remote control|
|1 - USB-A to Mini USB-B cable|
|1 - DB9 to 2.5 mm serial adapter cable|
|1 - IR receiver|
|4 - rubber feet|
|1 - instruction manual|
Deploy HDMI over LAN and get a video over IP solution that’s scalable and features intuitive control that’s ideal for your video wall or other digital signage application
Use this 4K receiver with your HDMI extender over IP kit (ST12MHDLAN4K) to scale the extender to additional displays for your video wall or other digital signage applications
Connect an HDMI®-enabled output device to a DVI-D display, or a DVI-D output device to an HDMI-capable display
Transmitter & Receiver | 1920 x 1080 (1080p) | Mountable | Multicast & Unicast
Connect your Computer or Audio Player to an RCA Audio Device
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.