2m USB 2.0 A to A Cable - M/M
Connect USB 2.0 devices to a USB hub or to your computer
Product ID: USB2AA2M
- Supports USB 2.0 data transfer rates up to 480 Mbps
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1
- High quality USB 'A' male connectors
The USB2AA2M 2-meter USB 2.0 cable features two USB 'A' male connectors, delivering a dependable way to connect your PC to a USB hub, or connect USB 2.0 peripherals to a USB hub.
Fully rated to USB 2.0 performance specifications, this high quality USB cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
- Connecting USB 2.0 devices to a USB hub
- Connecting USB 2.0 devices directly to a computer
- Replace worn-out or misplaced USB cables with this high quality, 2m USB 2.0 A to A, M/M Cable
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Durable design, with high quality USB connectors
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Weight of Product||76.5 g [2.7 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||24/28 AWG|
|Package Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Package Length||22.2 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||77.5 g [2.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2 m USB 2.0 A to A Cable - M/M|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.