USB-C to USB-C Cable - M/M - 1 m (3 ft.) - USB 3.0 (5Gbps)
Connect your USB Type-C devices
Product ID: USB315CC1M
- Supports data transfer rates up to 5Gbps
- Thunderbolt 3 port compatible
- Guaranteed reliability with our 2-year warranty
This USB 3.0 USB-C™ to USB-C cable lets you connect a USB 3.0, USB Type-C™ device, such as a hard drive or mobile device, to the USB-C port on your computer, or charger. The cable is also compatible with Thunderbolt™ 3 ports.
Charge and sync your USB Type-C mobile devices
Connect your newer USB-C mobile devices, such as the Samsung Galaxy S8, S8+, Nexus™ 6P, and 5X phones, to your computer. The cable delivers up to a 3 amp (60W) charge, and supports data transfer speeds of up to 5Gbps.
Power your laptop
With up to 3A of power output, you can also use the USB Type-C cable to power a USB-C laptop, such as your Apple MacBook or Chromebook Pixel™. Simply connect your laptop to your USB-C wall charger.
Deliver full 4K video
The cable supports full 4K 60Hz video and DisplayPort 1.2 and is compatible with existing DisplayPort displays. It's ideal for connecting your docking station or laptop to a monitor with astonishing resolution, contrast, and color depth for amazing detail.
Connect your USB 3.0 peripherals
You’ll also be able to connect your USB 3.0 peripheral devices, such as hard drive enclosures and docks, to your laptop.
The USB315CC1M from StarTech.com comes with a 2-year warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Connect a USB 3.0 device such as a portable hard drive or docking station to a USB-C laptop or desktop computer
Charge and sync your USB-C mobile digital devices with your computer
Charge your USB-C devices with a wall charger, car charger or power bank
Power your USB-C enabled laptops with a USB Type-C wall charger
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||4K @ 60Hz|
|Type and Rate||USB 3.1 Gen 1 - 5 Gbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-C (24 pin) USB 3.0 Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Height||5 mm [0.2 in]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Weight||40 g [1.4 oz]|
|Product Width||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Wire Gauge||24/32 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||46 g [1.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - USB-C cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB-C is a type of USB connector that is capable of supporting the following:
- Data transfer speeds up to 10Gbps, if you use USB 3.1.
- Bi-directional power delivery up to 100W, if both the USB host connection and the device support it.
- Alternate modes, which deliver different types of data at different speeds. For example, DisplayPort Alternate Mode (DP Alt Mode).
If using Thunderbolt 3 over USB-C, the connection is capable of additional features. For example, Thunderbolt 3 is capable of 40Gbps of total bandwidth. For more information, refer to the following FAQ: https://www.startech.com/faq/thunderbolt-3-port-capabilities.
Not all USB-C ports or devices are capable of supporting all of the features listed above, or all of the features at the maximum capabilities. If you require a specific USB-C feature, your USB host connection, cables, and device must all support the feature that you require. For more information about whether your components support specific USB-C features, refer to the information provided by the manufacturers.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.