DC Power Adapter - 5V, 4A
Replace your lost or failed power adapter
Product ID: SVA5M4NEUA
- Supports a range of devices that require 5 volt and 4 amps (or less) of power and a C-type barrel connector
- Keep an extra power adapter on hand for your mission-critical devices
This 5V power supply can provide a power source for any electronic device that has a C-type barrel and requires 5 volts and up to 4 amps of power.
Replace your failed or lost power adapter
The adapter is a perfect replacement for the lost or damaged power adapter you've used to power your existing electronics.
Keep a spare power adapter on hand
When downtime isn't an option, keeping spare power adapters on hand ensures that you won't be left waiting for a replacement to arrive or have to replace your devices just for the sake of a compatible power source.
The SVA5M4NEUA is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Output Connectors||1 - C-Type Barrel (Inner Diameter: 1.7 mm, Outer Diameter: 4.75 mm) Plug Output|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Cable Length||1490 mm [58.7 in]|
|Product Height||3.9 cm [1.5 in]|
|Product Length||80 mm [3.1 in]|
|Product Width||45 mm [1.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||158 g [5.6 oz]|
|Package Height||22 cm [8.7 in]|
|Package Length||60 mm [2.4 in]|
|Package Width||12.4 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 kg [0.5 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - universal power adapter (NA/JP, EU, UK, AU)|
Add USB 3.0 ports to your Windows based tablet, or any laptop, plus add a separate fast-charge port through a single USB 3.0 connection
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
When selecting a power adapter to be used with your device, it’s important to know the voltage, plug type, and amperage that you need. The voltage and the plug type must be an exact match for what is required. The amperage of the power adapter must be the same or higher than what is required for the device. For example, the SVUSBPOWER has the appropriate specifications to be used with the SV231USB.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.