Desk-Mount Monitor Arm - Full Motion - Articulating
Mount a display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with gas-spring height adjustment and cable management
Product ID: ARMPIVOTE
The ARMPIVOTE Articulating Monitor Arm lets you mount a display to your desk or table, with extension, tilt, pan, swivel, pivot and gas-spring height adjustments.
The desk-mount monitor arm features a gas-spring cylinder to raise or lower your display with minimal effort, plus it offers a wide range of motion on several axes. For viewing longer pages or blocks of code without scrolling, the LCD arm also supports landscape to portrait display rotation.
Mounting your displays on a monitor arm above the desk surface enables you to adjust your display height, position and viewing angles easily for an ergonomic work environment, with the added benefit of reclaiming valuable workspace on your desk.
Supporting 12 - 24" displays up to a maximum weight capacity of 8 lb. (3.6 kg), the monitor mounting arm holds your display with ease, and integrates a cable management channel to keep things neat. For added installation flexibility, the included mounting hardware can either clamp to the side of your desk / table or mount through a grommet hole, for a versatile monitor mounting solution.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free, lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Raise or lower your display using only a finger, with the gas-spring height adjustment cylinder
- Place your display at an optimal viewing angle, with a flexible articulating monitor arm
- Maximize space-efficiency by mounting your displays above the desk surface
Mount a display to the side of your desk or table with a wide range of adjustment capability
Grommet mount your display through a desk or above a server cabinet and position as needed
Lift your display higher above your desk surface for ideal viewing angles
Rotate displays to portrait orientation for web design and coding
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Maximum Arm Extension||560 mm [22 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||24in|
|Mounting Surface Thickness||0.39 - 2.95in (10 - 75mm)|
|Swivel / Pivot||360° around the support post
360° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||3.6 kg [8 lb]|
|Enclosure Type||Steel and Plastic|
|Product Weight||2.2 kg [4.9 lb]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||2.7 kg [6 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Gas Spring Arm|
|1 - Extension Arm|
|1 - Support Pole|
|1 - Clamp|
|1 - Cover and Bolt|
|5 - Cable Covers|
|4 - Spacers|
|4 - M4x12mm Screws|
|4 - M4x25mm Screws|
|1 - Cable Clip|
|2 - Plastic Gasket Cushions|
|1 - 4mm Allen Wrench|
|1 - 6mm Allen Wrench|
|4 - Thumb screws|
|5 - Cable ties|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Raise your laptop and monitor off your desk, to create a dual-display workspace and increase productivity
Mount a display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with adjustable height and cable management
Mount your display on your desk surface or through a grommet, with spring-assisted height adjustment and cable management
Place a display, up to 30” in size, at your desk, using this height-adjustable monitor mount with integrated cable management
Create a mobile workstation using your Ultrabook™ or laptop USB 3.0 port via this portable USB 3.0 mini dock
Turn your laptop into a compact workstation wherever you work or go, adding video, Gigabit Ethernet, and a USB 3.0 port through USB Type-C (5Gbps)
Portable Docking Station | Mac & Windows® | GbE | Thunderbolt™ 3 Compatible
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.