SDI to HDMI Converter – 3G SDI to HDMI Adapter with SDI Loop Through Output
Connect your HDMI Display to an SDI Video Source
Product ID: SDI2HD
The SDI2HD 3G SDI to HDMI converter enables you to turn a 3G SDI video signal into an HDMI video output. The adapter features a built-in 3G SDI daisy chain port, giving you the ability to further extend the SDI source to up to 755ft (230m) over standard coaxial cable, for large scale HD-SDI video broadcasting distribution.
To ensure you maintain perfect high-definition video quality the SDI-HDMI converter features supports resolutions up to 1080p, allowing you to convert SDI to HDMI without sacrificing video quality.
For hassle-free installation, the SDI to HDMI converter offers a plug-and-play solution that includes pre-installed mounting brackets and requires no software or driver installation.
The SDI2HD is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Convert a 3G SDI video run to HDMI from up to 755ft (300m) away
- Connect your HDMI display to a 3G SDI video run
- Output to an HDMI Display and continue your 3G SDI run up to an additonal 755ft (300m) using the daisy chain port
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Increase scalability, with built-in 3G SDI daisy chain port
- Maintain High-definition video quality while converting from 3G SDI to HDMI, with support for resolutions up to 1080p
- Hassle-free installation, with pre-installed mounting brackets and no software or drivers required
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|AV Input||SDI (BNC)|
|Chipset ID||Gennum - GV7600|
|Audio Specifications||8 Channel Digital Audio @ 48 kHz|
|Max Distance||230 m / 755 ft|
|Maximum Cable Length||230 m [754.4 ft]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2.97 Gbps|
|Maximum Digital Resolutions||1080p|
|Supported Resolutions||1920x1080 (1080p) @ 24, 25, 30, 50 & 60 FPS
1920x1080 (1080i) @ 50 & 60 FPS
1280x720 (720p) @ 24, 25, 30, 50 & 60 FPS
|Supports 525i & 625i SD D1 format
Supports 8-bit or 10-bit component digital video
RGB or YCbCr 4:4:4 sampled
YCbCr 4:2:2 or 4:2:0 sampled
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - SDI (BNC) Receptacle Input|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Female Output|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - SDI (BNC) Receptacle Output|
|Center Tip Polarity||Positive|
|Input Current||0.5 A|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Output Current||2 A|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||10|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||5% to 90 % RH (no condensation)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||2.5 cm [1 in]|
|Product Length||10 cm [3.9 in]|
|Product Width||70 mm [2.8 in]|
|Weight of Product||207 g [7.3 oz]|
|Package Height||52 mm [2 in]|
|Package Length||15.2 cm [6 in]|
|Package Width||21.5 cm [8.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||492 g [17.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SDI to HDMI Adapter|
|1 - Mounting bracket assembly (attached)|
|1 - Universal Power Adapter (NA/UK/EU/)|
|1 - Instruction manual|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with a video adapter, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
Video source (such as a DVD player or computer)
Video destination (such as a monitor or projector)
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the cable, video adapter, video source, and video destination in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different cable, video adapter, video source, and video destination in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cables, it is recommended that you do the following:
Test each cable individually.
Use short cables when you are testing.
When you test the video source and video destination, it is recommended that you do the following:
Remove the video adapter from your setup and test to make sure that the video source and video destination work together without the video adapter.
Test to make sure that the video source and video destination work together at the resolution that you want to use.
Note: In order for your setup to work properly, the video source, adapter, and destination all need to support the resolution that you are using.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.