RS422 RS485 Serial DB9 to Terminal Block Adapter
Convert an RS-422 or RS-485 DB 9 male serial connector to a terminal block connector
Product ID: DB92422
The DB92422 DB 9 to Terminal Block adapter converts an RS-422 or RS-485 DB 9 male serial connector to a terminal block connector.
The 5-pin 3.5mm Terminal Block connector supports screw-type wiring to meet the standard for industrial wiring applications. Backed by Lifetime warranty.
- Convert RS422/485 DB9 to a terminal block for extended connections
- Industrial wiring applications
- Ideal in office, warehouse, or other environments where RS-422 and RS-485 are used
- Perfect for controlling/diagnosing manufacturing machines(CNC, Process Control Equipment, Bar Code Scanners, Serial Printers)
- Security device control (key panels, cameras, card readers)
|Connector Type(s)||1 - DB-9 (9 pin, D-Sub) Female|
|1 - Terminal Block (5 Wire)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||15.4 mm [0.6 in]|
|Product Length||48.9 mm [1.9 in]|
|Product Weight||23 g [0.8 oz]|
|Product Width||34.2 mm [1.3 in]|
|Package Height||35 mm [1.4 in]|
|Package Length||144 mm [5.7 in]|
|Package Width||102 mm [4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||53 g [1.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - DB9 female to terminal block|
Add an R422/485 serial port to your laptop or desktop computer through USB
45+ In stock
Add an RS422/485 serial port to your system through USB; features COM port retention
257+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.