3m UK Computer Power Cord - 3 Pin Mains Lead - C13 to BS-1363
Connect to a grounded UK power outlet from any PC computer up to 3m away
Product ID: PXT101UK3M
The PXT101UK3M UK Computer Power Cord, features one BS 1363 plug and one C13 connector, making it a suitable replacement for worn-out or missing PC power cords.
Designed for durability and dependability, this 3-Pin Mains Power Lead is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Enables you to position your PC as needed
- Durable, reliable performance backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
CMS Distribution Ireland
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - BS 1363 Power (UK) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C13 Power|
|Input Current||10 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [9.8 ft]|
|Weight of Product||320 g [11.3 oz]|
|Package Height||60 mm [2.4 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||20 cm [7.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||328 g [11.6 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 3m Standard UK Computer Power Cord|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.