2m Computer Power Cord - BS-1363 to IEC 320 C19
Power your computer from a grounded UK power outlet
Product ID: PXTUKC192M
The PXTUKC192M 2m Computer Power Cord features a BS 1363 (Type G) plug on one end and an IEC 320 C19 connector on the other - a durable, heavy duty cable designed to power your computer or server room equipment from a grounded power outlet.
This high quality C19 UK Power Cord is backed by StarTech.com’s Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Guaranteed reliability
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - BS 1363 Power (UK) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C19 Power Receptacle|
|Input Current||13 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Length||2 m [6.6 ft]|
|Product Weight||344 g [12.1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||352 g [12.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2m Computer Power Cord - BS-1363 to IEC 320 C19|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.