1.8 m (6 ft.) UK Laptop Power Cord - BS-1363 to C7 (Figure 8)
Laptop Charger Cable | 250V at 13A | 0.75 mm² | ASTA Certified | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: PXTNB2SUK6
- Reliable laptop power cable, rated to carry 250V at 10A
- Suitable replacement UK laptop power cord for worn out or missing C7 power cords
This UK laptop power cord is constructed of top-quality materials, and is designed to provide a reliable power connection to your laptop or other device with a C7 power connector.
The cable is rated to carry 250V at 13A (H03VVH2-F 2x 0.75 mm²).
Replacement C7 Power Cord
The charger cable features one UK mains plug and one IEC C7 power connector, making it a suitable replacement for a worn out or missing laptop power cable.
PXTNB2SUK6 is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Plug your laptop into a UK power outlet
Replace worn out or missing C7 power cords
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||2|
|Harmonized Wire Code||(H03VVH2-F 2x 0.75 mm²)|
|Connector A||1 - BS 1363 Power (UK) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - IEC 60320 C7 Power (Unpolarised)|
|Input Current||13 A|
|Input Voltage||250 AC|
|Cable Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Height||10 mm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||1.8 m [6 ft]|
|Product Weight||140 g [4.9 oz]|
|Product Width||12 mm [0.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||140 g [4.9 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||power cable|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.