6in Latching SATA Power Y Splitter Cable Adapter - M/F
Add an extra SATA power outlet to your PC Power Supply
Product ID: PYO2LSATA
The PYO2LSATA 6" SATA Power Splitter Cable features a SATA 15-pin plug that connects to a single computer power supply SATA connector and breaks out into two latching SATA 15-pin receptacles, which enables you to connect two Serial ATA drives to a single SATA power connection on the computer power supply.
The latching SATA power connectors ensure a secured connection to the drives, preventing accidental disconnects, while the Y-adapter power split eliminates the cost of having to upgrade the power supply to accommodate an additional SATA drive.
Backed by our lifetime warranty, the PYO2LSATA is constructed of only top quality materials and designed for optimum performance and reliability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Eliminates the cost of upgrading a computer
- Prevent accidental disconnections
- Guaranteed reliability
Add an additional SATA power connection to a computer power supply
|CMS Distribution Ireland||PYO2LSATA|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||2 - SATA Power (15 pin) Latching Receptacle|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||25 g [0.9 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||30 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in Latching SATA Power Y Splitter Cable Adapter - M/F|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.