6in SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter - F/M
Connect an IDE hard drive to a Serial ATA power connector
Product ID: LP4SATAFM6IN
The LP4SATAFM6IN SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter features an LP4 female power connector and a male SATA power connector, allowing you to connect an IDE hard drive to a Serial ATA power connector provided by the computer power supply.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Connects an IDE hard drive and provides power through a Serial ATA connection from your power supply
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty and free technical support
Provide SATA power from your PC to your IDE hard drives and other LP4 devices
|CMS Distribution Ireland||LP4SATAFM6IN|
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex-type Large Drive Power) Female|
|Cable Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Length||152.4 mm [6 in]|
|Product Weight||13 g [0.5 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||15 g [0.5 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6in SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter - F/M|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.