SATA to LP4 with 2x SATA Power Splitter Cable
Add a SATA and LP4 power connection to a single SATA power supply connection
Product ID: PYOLP42SATA
This SATA power splitter cable also features an extra LP4 power connector.
The SATA power splitter connects to a single SATA power supply connection and breaks out into two SATA female power connectors and one LP4 connector - adding one LP4 and one SATA power connection, without having to upgrade the PSU or limit the number of installed drives based on power connection availability.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Break out a single SATA power supply connection into two SATA power connections and one LP4 power connection
- Easy to use and install
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty
Inexpensive way to add power connectors to a power supply
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Molex-type Large Drive Power) Female|
|2 - SATA Power (15 pin) Receptacle|
|Cable Length||150 mm [5.9 in]|
|Product Length||150 mm [5.9 in]|
|Product Weight||29 g [1 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||31 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SATA to LP4 with 2x SATA Power Splitter Cable|
Frequently Asked Questions
When you troubleshoot issues with an internal power cable, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the power supply, computer part, and power cable in another setup to see if the problem is with the components or the setup.
Use a different power supply, computer part, and power cable in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
When you test your cable, it is recommended that you do the following:
Make sure that the cable is firmly inserted into both ends.
The polarity (usually indicated by the color of the cables) matches.
No pins are bent or missing on the power supply cable or header, or the computer part.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.