1m White Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B
Charge or sync your Micro USB devices, with this high-quality white USB 2.0 replacement cable
Product ID: USBPAUB1MW
The USBPAUB1MW 1m White USB to Micro USB Cable features thin USB connector moldings and provides a simpler connection between your Micro USB 2.0 mobile devices (smartphones, digital cameras, Tablet PC devices, portable hard drives, etc.) and your PC or Mac® computer, for everyday tasks such as charging, data synchronization or file transfers.
Designed and constructed for maximum durability, this high quality USB-A to Micro-B replacement cable is backed by StarTech.com's Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Simplify your Micro USB connections with thinner USB connector moldings
- Guaranteed reliability
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Drain|
|Type and Rate||USB 2.0 - 480 Mbit/s|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Cable Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Product Length||1 m [3.3 ft]|
|Weight of Product||16 g [0.6 oz]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Package Height||6 mm [0.2 in]|
|Package Length||22.5 cm [8.9 in]|
|Package Width||12.5 cm [4.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||21 g [0.7 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1m White Micro USB Cable - A to Micro B|
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 1m
331+ In stock
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 2m
553+ In stock
Extend the length of your USB 2.0 cable by up to 3m
85+ In stock
Charge or sync your portable Micro USB 2.0 devices at shorter distances, with this lightweight white cable
94+ In stock
Charge or sync your Micro USB devices over longer distances, with this high-quality white USB 2.0 replacement cable
823+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.