5in Right Angle Micro USB to USB OTG Host Adapter M/F
Connect your USB On-The-Go capable tablet computer or Smartphone to USB 2.0 devices (thumb drives, USB mouse or keyboard, etc.)
Product ID: UUSBOTGRA
- Support for USB OTG (On-The-Go) capable devices
- Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braided Shielding
- Durable PVC construction
The UUSBOTGRA Right Angle Micro USB On-The-Go Adapter Cable converts your Micro USB OTG capable Tablet or Smartphone into a USB On-The-Go host, and enables you to connect a USB peripheral device such as a flash drive, or a USB mouse or keyboard, etc. – making it perfect for hectic schedules and people on the move who need to work while traveling.
The right angle Micro USB connector allows you to position the cable and the USB device in such a way that you can still access your mobile device comfortably with reduced strain on the connection.
This OTG adapter cable is designed and constructed for maximum durability, to ensure dependable, long-lasting connections, and is backed by StarTech.com’s lifetime warranty.
Please Note: This adapter will only work with devices that support USB OTG. Please consult your documentation and/or your service provider to ensure that your device does support USB OTG functionality.
- Add a standard USB port to your Micro USB OTG capable tablet computer or Smartphone
- Connect a USB keyboard or mouse to your tablet
- Connect a thumb drive to your tablet, cell phone or eReader, for removable data storage
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Converts your Micro USB OTG capable tablet computer or Smartphone into a USB host, for connecting USB accessories, enabling you to download pictures, transfer data and work more efficiently
- Provides unrestricted access to your Tablet or Smartphone
- Reduces strain on your Smartphone or Tablet connection
CMS Distribution Ireland
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Cable Shield Type||Aluminum-Mylar Foil with Braid|
|Connector A||1 - USB Micro-B (5 pin) Male|
|Connector B||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Cable Length||127 mm [5 in]|
|Connector Style||Straight to Right Angle|
|Product Height||7 mm [0.3 in]|
|Product Length||127 mm [5 in]|
|Product Weight||7 g [0.2 oz]|
|Product Width||15 mm [0.6 in]|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||9 g [0.3 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 5in Right Angle Micro USB to USB OTG Host Adapter M/F|
Connect your USB On-the-Go capable tablet computer or Smartphone to USB 2.0 devices (thumb drives, USB mouse or keyboard, etc.)
4418+ In stock
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
USB On-The-GO (OTG) allows mobile devices to act as a host for USB peripherals. To use OTG with a mobile device using a micro-USB connector, you need to use an OTG adapter to convert from the mobile device to USB.
Although many mobile devices use the micro-USB connector and the OTG adapters plug into your mobile device, the mobile device must have OTG support. OTG support is a hardware specification on your mobile device and cannot be resolved using updates of any kind.
To determine if your mobile device is OTG compliant, refer to the technical specifications of your mobile device.
When you troubleshoot issues with a USB On-The-Go (OTG) cable or adapter, there are some quick tests that you can complete to rule out potential problems. You can test to make sure that the following components are working correctly and are not the source of the issue:
To test your setup components, try the following:
Use the OTG cable, USB peripherals(s), and attached media with another mobile device to see if the problem is with the components or the mobile device.
Test the attached media on a computer system.
Use a different mobile device, USB peripheral, and USB media in your setup to see if the problem persists. Ideally, you should test a component that you know works in another setup.
If a USB storage device is not detected, make sure that the following is true:
The mobile device is compatible with OTG by verifying the mobile device's technical specifications.
The USB storage device is using a file system that is compatible with your mobile device (for example, NTFS).
The mobile device detects the USB storage device in a file browser (for example, Android File Manager).
If there are USB peripherals attached, such as hubs or adapters, make sure that the following is true:
The USB peripherals have drivers compatible with the operating system of the mobile device.
The USB peripherals are kept to a minimum and used only when necessary.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.