IEEE-1394 FireWire Adapter 4 Pin - 6 Pin M/F
Convert a 6-pin Firewire 400 cable for use with a 4-pin Firewire device
Product ID: FIRE46MF
This IEEE-1394 Firewire 4-6 Adapter M/F is converts a 4-pin FireWire connector into a 6-pin FireWire connector.
Designed and constructed for both durability and convenience, the IEEE-1394 4-6 pin adapter is backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Easily convert a 4-pin FireWire connector into a 6-pin FireWire connector
- Avoid having to carry separate 4-pin and 6-pin Firewire cables
- Backed by StarTech.com lifetime warranty
Allows the use of a 6-pin Firewire cable with a 4-pin Firewire equipped computer, or a 4-pin Firewire device
|Connector A||1 - FireWire 400 (4 pin, IEEE 1394a) Male|
|Connector B||1 - FireWire 400 (6 pin, IEEE 1394a) Female|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0 kg [0.1 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - IEEE-1394 FireWire 4-6 Adapter M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.