PCI to PCI Express Adapter Card
Install half-height/low profile x1 PCI Express interface cards in a standard PCI expansion slot
Product ID: PCI1PEX1
- Innovative bracket design adapts and secures the existing low profile/half-height bracket of the PCI Card
- PCI revision 2.3 compliant with up to 133MBps of available bandwidth
- LP4 Power Connector Included for Universal Voltage PCI Cards (3.3V/5V)
The PCI1PEX1 PCI to PCI Express Adapter card lets you use low profile PCIe expansion cards in a server/desktop motherboard PCI slot. The adapter connects through a 32-bit PCI slot to provide a low profile PCIe x1 slot in its place; a spare, full size bracket is included for installation in larger desktop or server expansion slots that can accommodate a full-sized card.
The PCI to PCI Express Adapter features an innovative bracket design that adapts and secures the low profile PCI Express card into the converted slot, ensuring a versatile and economical solution for extending the usability of older PCI motherboards or using low profile PCIe cards that do not have PCI equivalents.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- The unique bracket design allows a low profile/half-height PCI Express card to work seamlessly in a PCI-based expansion slot
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Use newer PCI Express cards on an older PCI-only system
Install a low profile/half-height, PCI Express card into a full profile PCI system
Upgrade expansion cards without having to upgrade the system
|Bus Type||PCI / PCI-X (5 / 3.3V)|
|Card Type||Standard Profile|
|Chipset ID||Pericom - PI7C9X111SL|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - PCI / PCI-X (Universal 3.3 & 5V, 32-bit) Male|
|Internal Ports||1 - PCI Express x1 Slot Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 85°C(32°F to 185°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 95°C(14°F to 203°F)|
|Product Height||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||135 mm [5.3 in]|
|Product Weight||32 g [1.1 oz]|
|Product Width||60 mm [2.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||120 g [4.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - PCI to PCIe Card|
|1 - Spare Full Profile Bracket|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
Install half-height/low profile PCI interface cards in a standard PCI Express expansion slot
313+ In stock
Add four external PCI expansion card slots to a desktop computer
17+ In stock
Add two PCI and two PCI Express expansion card slots to your desktop computer
15+ In stock
Frequently Asked Questions
Before You Buy
Yes. This PCI card uses a universal connector keyed for both 3.3V and 5V that can be used with PCI and PCI-X. This type of connector is identified as having 2 separate notches, instead of just one.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.