Expansion Slot Rear Exhaust Cooling Fan with LP4 Connector
Remove hot air from a computer case with a rear exhaust fan
Product ID: FANCASE
- Ball bearing fan design
- Standard (full) profile expansion slot design
- Inline LP4 Molex power connectors
This high quality PCI Fan is an add-in cooling fan designed to fit in the PCI, ISA or AGP expansion slots of any computer. The PCI fan helps improve expansion card (video card, etc.) performance, by preventing overheating, making it a great video card cooler for older, hot-running 3D graphics cards like the Voodoo, TNT2, GeForce256 and more.
Powered through a simple LP4 connection to the computer power supply, the quiet-running PCI Fan utilizes a brushless DC motor that helps maintain expansion card temperatures while creating minimal noise levels.
Compact enough to fit into almost any expansion slot such that airflow can be directed as needed most, StarTech.com's PCI Fan is backed by 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A full profile slot design to help remove hot air from large workstations and desktops
- A small, quiet ball bearing fan keeps the air moving for better heat transfer
- Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support
Increase airflow within a computer case by adding an exhaust fan
Add an additional fan to a computer case that doesn't have provisions for a case fan
Remove the hot air from a high performance graphics card more efficiently
|Fan Bearing Type||Ball Bearing|
|Air Flow Rate||6.9 CFM|
|Fan RPM||2200 RPM|
|Noise Level||32 dBA|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - LP4 (4 pin, Molex Large Drive Power) Female|
|1 - LP4 (4 pin, Molex Large Drive Power) Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||Available rear expansion card slot|
|Input Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||1.8W|
|Operating Temperature||-10°C to 80°C (14°F to 176°F)|
|Product Height||20 mm [0.8 in]|
|Product Length||110 mm [4.3 in]|
|Product Weight||103 g [3.6 oz]|
|Product Width||90 mm [3.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.2 kg [0.3 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Expansion Slot Exhaust Fan|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.