2.5” to 3.5” SATA Aluminum Hard Drive Adapter Enclosure with SSD / HDD Height up to 12.5mm
Turn a 2.5” SATA HDD/SSD into a 3.5” SATA Drive
Product ID: 25SAT35HDD
- Supports 2.5" SSD/HDD up to 12.5mm in height
- Standard 3.5" HDD mounting points
- Support for SATA revision I/II/III (1.5/3.0/6.0 Gbps)
- Tool-less installation
The 25SAT35HDD 2.5" to 3.5" hard drive adapter enclosure turns a 2.5" SATA hard drive (HDD) or solid state drive (SSD) into a 3.5" drive.
The adapter enclosure lets you substitute a 3.5" hard drive for a 2.5" SSD/HDD in any application that would typically require a 3.5" drive, such as desktop chassis, backplane, or docking station. The enclosure has the same dimensions as a standard 3.5" hard drive, including mounting points, and SATA connector locations.
With support for drives up to 12.5mm in height, and high-capacity SATA I/II/III drives (tested up to 1TB) this HDD adapter ensures compatibility with virtually any 2.5" SATA hard drive or solid state drive.
The 25SAT35HDD is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Replace your 3.5" hard drives with same-size SSDs
- Install a 2.5" SATA HDD/SSD into any 3.5" hard drive bay, such as a desktop chassis, backplane kit, or docking station
- Repurpose unused laptop hard drives to work with your desktop computer, or as a hot-swap storage solution
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Seamless 2.5" SSD/HDD integration with standard 3.5" hard drive dimensions
- Maximum drive compatibility with support for SSDs/HDDs up to 12.5mm in height
- Improve the performance speed of any 3.5" hard drive application by adapting a 2.5in solid state drive
CMS Distribution Ireland
|Number of 2.5 inch bays||1|
|Number of Drives||1|
|Insertion Rating||Door: 500 cycles NSS Connector: 50,000 cycles|
|Max Drive Capacity||Currently tested with up to 1TB 7200 RPM hard drives|
|Type and Rate||SATA III (6 Gbps)|
|Drive Connectors||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin)|
|Host Connectors||1 - SATA Data & Power Combo (7+15 pin)|
|Humidity||5% - 85% RH|
|Operating Temperature||5°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||5°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Material||Aluminum and Plastic|
|Max Drive Height||12.5 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Height||36 mm [1.4 in]|
|Product Length||14.6 cm [5.7 in]|
|Product Width||10.2 cm [4 in]|
|Weight of Product||260 g [9.2 oz]|
|Package Height||38 mm [1.5 in]|
|Package Length||16.3 cm [6.4 in]|
|Package Width||11.5 cm [4.5 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||260 g [9.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 2.5” to 3.5” SATA HDD/SSD Enclosure|
|1 - Screw kit|
|1 - Install Guide|
Desktop Front Bay Adapter
595+ In stock
Use your 2.5in or 3.5in IDE hard drives in a SATA HDD Docking Station
251+ In stock
Mount two 2.5in SATA SSDs/HDDs into a single 3.5in drive bay
Convert an mSATA mini-SSD into a Standard 2.5in SATA SSD
251+ In stock
Turn Virtually any 2.5" SATA or SAS Hard Drive into a 3.5" SATA Drive
259+ In stock
Mount a 2.5in SATA hard drive to any computer with an available 3.5in bay
This high quality SATA cable is designed for connecting SATA drives even in tight spaces.
17437+ In stock
Connect and position SATA drives easily - designed for larger cases
1068+ In stock
Hot-swap any 3.5in SATA hard drive easily from any computer with a 5.25in bay
310+ In stock
Dual Bay 5.25" Trayless Hot Swap Mobile Rack Backplane for 2.5" and 3.5" SATA/SAS HDD or SSD with Fan
Easily connect and hot swap dual 2.5” and 3.5” SATA/SAS hard drives from a 5.25” bay
5+ In stock
Easily connect and hot swap up to three 3.5” SATA/SAS hard drives from two 5.25” bays
173+ In stock
Hot swap up to four 3.5in SATA hard drives in seconds
8+ In stock
Power a Serial ATA hard drive from a conventional LP4 power supply connection
7289+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.