Redundant 200W Media Converter Chassis Power Supply Module for ETCHS2U
Add a redundant or replacement power supply to the ETCHS2U media converter chassis
Product ID: ETCHS2UPSU
- Redundant / replacement power supply for ETCHS2U
- 200W Output
- Hot-swappable, simple installation
- Active Power Factor Correction (PFC)
The ETCHS2UPSU Redundant / Replacement 200W Chassis Power Module for ETCHS2U lets you add a redundant power supply, or keep a replacement power supply on hand for your ETCHS2U media converter chassis.
A hot-swappable, modular design allows a second media converter redundant power supply to be removed or installed while the chassis is still operating, avoiding unnecessary downtime. The power supply is installed using thumbscrews for a quick and easy installation that doesn't require additional tools.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Redundant power supplies ensure that your media converters remain operational
- Modular design with thumbscrews for quick installation
Install into the ETCHS2U media converter chassis to provide redundancy
Store a replacement power supply to have it on hand in the event of a failure
|Efficiency Rating||90% (Typical Load)|
|MTBF||65,000 Hours (25°C)|
|Power Factor Correction||Active|
|Input Current||2.2A @ 115VAC / 1.2A @ 230VAC|
|Input Voltage||110V-240V AC|
|Output Voltage||12 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||60|
|Power Source||Standard 120V Power Cords|
|Humidity||5~90% RH Non-condensing|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||120 mm [4.7 in]|
|Product Length||212 mm [8.3 in]|
|Product Weight||1 kg [2.2 lb]|
|Product Width||225 mm [8.9 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.8 kg [3.9 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Replacement 200W Power Module for ETCHS2U|
Add an un-managed, 20-slot media converter chassis to your rack or cabinet
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.