6 Port Unmanaged Industrial Gigabit Ethernet Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports and Voltage Regulation - DIN Rail / Wall-Mountable
Connect Gigabit Ethernet data and power to 4 PoE-enabled devices, with 2 additional GbE ports and redundant power input
Product ID: IES61002POE
- 4 PoE+/ PSE (Power + Data) Gigabit IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af compliant ports, plus 2 additional GbE ports
- Supports up to 55V, 30 Watts max output per PoE port
- Redundant power inputs via 24/48V DC terminal block with alarm relay
The IES61002POE 6-Port Industrial PoE+ switch lets you connect Gigabit Ethernet data and power to four PoE-enabled devices, with two additional GbE ports.
Fully compliant with IEEE 802.3at / 802.3af, the industrial Ethernet switch offers up to 30 Watts output per port, through the four PoE+ / PSE ports, while all six shielded RJ45 ports support auto-negotiation of speed and duplex for 10/100/1000Mbps Ethernet networks.
Providing seamless power failover in the event of power dips or failures, the switch features redundant 20-57V DC (nominal 24/48V DC) terminal block power inputs. When used with multiple power sources, the switch supports alarm relay contacts, which can be wired to your existing alarm circuit to give you instant notice when a power disruption occurs.
The switch also features an internal DC-DC converter with voltage regulation, which provides the PoE injector with high voltage output from a low voltage input (<24V DC), and ensures the supplied power to your connected devices remains stable during voltage spikes and dips.
To ensure dependable performance in harsh environments, this power over Ethernet switch features an extended operating temperature range (-40°C to 75°C), a rugged IP-30 rated case design and includes both DIN-Rail and wall-mount brackets for flexible installation options.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Power a security / network camera situated in a remote area where power connection is not possible
- Install PoE-powered Wireless Access Points (WAP) in industrial, manufacturing, warehousing or other harsh environments
- Enable remote installation of touchscreens or information kiosks
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Power devices through PoE, where electrical outlets are not available
- Operate under harsh industrial conditions with an extended temperature range and IP-30 rated enclosure
- Maintain device operation during power disruptions with redundant power inputs
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3at, 802.3af, 802.3, 802.3u, 802.3ab, 802.3z, 802.3x|
|Regulatory Approvals||EN61000-6-4 – Emission for industrial environment
EN61000-6-2 Immunity for Industrial environment
EN61000-4-3 (RS) Level 3, Criteria A
EN61000-4-6 (CS) Level 3, Criteria A
EN61000-4-8 (Magnetic Field) Level 3, Criteria A
Rail Traffic: EN50121-4
Shock IEC: 60068-2-27
Freefall: IEC 60068-2-32
Vibration: IEC 60068-2-6
|Compatible Networks||10/100/1000 Mbps|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|Maximum Cable Length||100 m [328 ft]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||2 Gbps (Full-Duplex)|
|MTBF||296, 517 Hours|
|Surge Protection||EN61000-4-2 (ESD) Level 3, Criteria B
EN61000-4-4 (EFT) Level 3, Criteria A
EN61000-4-5 (Surge) Level 3, Criteria B
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Terminal Block (6 Wire) Female|
|6 - RJ-45 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Patents and Licenses||The following patents are licensed for this product. This list might not be all inclusive.
• United States Patent No. 5,406,260 (expired)
• United States Patent No. 6,650,622
• United States Patent No. 7,457,250
• United States Patent No. 8,155,012
• United States Patent No. 8,902,760
• United States Patent No. 8,942,107
• United States Patent No. 9,019,838
• United States Patent No. 9,049,019
• United States Patent Application No. 14/695,456
• United States Patent Application No. 14/726,940
|LED Indicators||2 - Power|
|6 - 100 / 1000 Mbps|
|6 - Link / Act|
|4 - PoE|
|1 - Fault|
|Input Voltage||20 ~ 57 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||143 W Max (120 W for PoE)|
|Power Source||Terminal Block|
|Humidity||5~95% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 85°C (-40°F to 185°F)|
|Product Height||13.5 cm [5.3 in]|
|Product Length||10.6 cm [4.2 in]|
|Product Width||63 mm [2.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||831 g [29.3 oz]|
|Package Height||77 mm [3 in]|
|Package Length||23.4 cm [9.2 in]|
|Package Width||18.8 cm [7.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||1.1 kg [2.4 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6 Port Gigabit Switch|
|1 - Terminal Block|
|1 - Wall Mount Bracket w/ Screws|
|1 - DIN Rail Bracket w/ Screws|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
8 Port Unmanaged Industrial Gigabit Power over Ethernet Switch - 802.3af/at PoE+ Switch - Wall Mountable
Connect power and Gigabit Ethernet data to 8 PoE-enabled devices, with 30W per-port output - Wall Mountable
127+ In stock
Connect Gigabit Ethernet and power to 4 PoE-enabled devices, with 15.4W per-port output
1+ In stock
Supply power and data connectivity to two Gigabit PoE devices over standard Ethernet cabling
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections
160+ In stock
Make Gigabit network connections using this high quality Cat6 Cable
22+ In stock
Connect to, configure and remotely manage an RS-232 serial device over an IP network
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.