Wi-Fi travel router for iPad and mobile devices
Create a wireless hot-spot from a wired network connection to share with any Wi-Fi enabled device
Product ID: R150WN1X1T
This Wireless N travel router lets you create a portable wireless hot-spot from a wired network connection or an existing wireless network, to share with all of your Wi-Fi® enabled devices, including tablets, laptops, Ultrabooks™, or smartphones.
Pocket-sized and portable
Support for several operating modes helps you create, share or extend a wireless connection while traveling between hotel rooms, conference centers, or boardrooms. The travel Wi-Fi router offers a pocket-sized, USB-powered design with support for Wireless N data rates (backward compatible with 802.11b/g networks).
Practical uses with painless setup
Directly configurable using any wireless device with a web browser, the travel router supports several additional operation modes including WISP (Wireless Internet Service Provider - AP & Client), which lets you share an existing WiFi connection with multiple devices, or WiFi repeater mode, which extends the coverage area of an existing wireless network to avoid dead spots.
Perfect for iPad and includes charge port
The USB-powered wireless router is designed to fit directly over your iPad wall charger. For other USB wall chargers or an available USB port on a laptop, we've included a USB extension cable to power the device. The portable router also offers a front port for USB charging, allowing you to charge your devices as needed.
R150WN1X1T is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Create a wireless access point for tablets, laptops and smartphones in a hotel room with only wired connections
- Share one paid wireless connection with multiple devices using WISP mode
- Add a wireless hotspot in a boardroom or conference center to share with your co-workers
- Extend the coverage area or increase the signal strength in “dead spots” of an existing Wireless-N signal
|Antenna Configuration||1x1:1 (TxR:S)|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.11b, IEEE 802.11g, IEEE 802.11n, IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Compatible Networks||10/100 Mbps|
|Frequency Range||2.4 ~ 2.4835 GHz|
|Max Distance||10 m / 33 ft|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||150 Mbps|
|Modulation||DSSS (BPSK/QPSK/CCK), OFDM (BPSK/QPSK/16QAM/64QAM)|
|Security Features||WEP Data Encryption|
|WPA Data Encryption|
|Connector Type(s)||1 - Wireless N (IEEE 802.11n)|
|External Ports||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|Internal Ports||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|System and Cable Requirements||iPad charger, or other USB power adapter / charge port|
|Wired network connection|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power / WiFi Status|
|Humidity||0~90% RH (Non-Condensing)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 55°C (32°F to 131°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 55°C (-4°F to 131°F)|
|Product Height||3.5 cm [1.4 in]|
|Product Length||47 mm [1.9 in]|
|Product Width||55 mm [2.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||120 g [4.2 oz]|
|Package Height||40 mm [1.6 in]|
|Package Length||16.5 cm [6.5 in]|
|Package Width||11 cm [4.3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||335 g [11.8 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Travel Router|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
|1 - USB Extension Cable|
Make Power-over-Ethernet-capable Gigabit network connections
175+ In stock
Add High Speed Wireless N Connectivity to a Desktop or Laptop Computer through USB
Frequently Asked Questions
This device's default static IP address is 10.10.1.1.
- Make sure that the R150WN1X1T is on the same network as your computer.
- In an Internet browser, enter the IP address of the unit. The default IP address is 10.10.1.1.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.