HPE 813874-B21 Compatible SFP+ Module - 10GBASE-T - SFP to RJ45 Cat6/Cat5e - 10GE Gigabit Ethernet SFP+ - RJ-45 30m - HPE BladeSystem, c-Class
10Gbps | Copper | RJ45 | 30 m (98.4 ft) | Lifetime Warranty
Product ID: 813874B21ST
- 100% HPE 813874-B21 COMPATIBLE: Works with HPE switches like BladeSystem, c-Class and others
- TECHNICAL SPECS: 10GBASE-T | 10Gbps | Copper | RJ-45 Connector | Distances up to 30m (98.4ft)
- TESTED FOR OEM HOST COMPATIBILITY: Hot-swappable in HPE routers and switches
The 813874B21ST is an HP 813874-B21 compatible copper transceiver module that has been designed, programmed and tested to work with HP® brand switches and routers. It delivers dependable 10 GbE connectivity over copper cable, for 10GBASE-T compliant networks, with a maximum distance of up to 30 m (98.4 ft).
- Maximum Data Transfer Rate: 10 Gbps
- Type: Copper
- Connection Type: RJ45 Connector
- Maximum Transfer Distance: 30 m (98.4 ft)
- MTBF: 4,598,430 hours
- Digital Diagnostics Monitoring (DDM): No
This SFP+ copper module is hot-swappable, making upgrades and replacements seamless by minimizing network disruptions.
All StarTech.com SFP & SFP+ transceiver modules are backed by a lifetime warranty and free lifetime multilingual technical support. StarTech.com offers a wide variety of SFP modules and direct-attach SFP cables, providing the convenience and reliability you need to ensure dependable network performance.
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T|
|Compatible Networks||10 Gbps|
|Max Transfer Distance||30 m (98.4 ft)|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||10 Gbps|
|Local Unit Connectors||1 - RJ-45 Female|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||2.3 W (max.)|
|Operating Temperature||0°C ~ +70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C ~ 90°C|
|Package Height||33 mm [1.3 in]|
|Package Length||12 cm [4.7 in]|
|Package Width||75 mm [3 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||31 g [1.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SFP+ Transceiver|
|Product Height||13.8 mm [0.5 in]|
|Product Length||69.8 mm [2.7 in]|
|Product Width||13.4 mm [0.5 in]|
|Weight of Product||58 g [2 oz]|
Frequently Asked Questions
Ensure the Network Device is running a compatible Firmware Version on a compatible Operating System. Please consult the manufacturer of the Network Device for more information regarding the minimum required or recommended system software.
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.