1U 19" Rackmount LCD Console - USB + PS/2
Centralized control of a server or KVM switch with this 1U USB PS/2 rack-mountable LCD console
Product ID: RKCONS1901GB
This 1U LCD KVM Rack Console provides a complete keyboard, video and mouse control point, integrated neatly into only 1U of rack/cabinet storage space - a space-efficient solution that provides total KVM control right from a server rack.
The KVM Rack Console integrates a 19in TFT-LCD monitor, full 105-key keyboard and touchpad together into a durable, compactable 1U design. When the rack console is not in use, it's as simple as folding the display and keyboard/mouse up (like a laptop computer) and sliding it back into the server rack on the sturdy mounting rails (included).
Offering consolidated control from a convenient location, the KVM rack console can be connected to virtually any multiport KVM switch, for control of multiple servers/computers, providing a scalable KVM control solution that lets you determine the type of KVM switch to use based on function and budget.
To prevent unauthorized access, the 1U Rack Console can be locked closed, helping to reduce server room security concerns, while ensuring optimal control for authorized users.
- Centralized control of dozens of PCs and servers if used with optional KVM
- Improving the internal space efficiency of existing cabinets
- Managing cabinet mounted servers
The StarTech.com Advantage
- A key lock prevents access to the keypad or LCD tray
- Generates much less heat than CRT displays, reducing cooling
- Improves cabinet ergonomics by placing keyboard and display close together
- Requires 90% less space than a standard cabinet mounted keyboard, monitor, and mouse
|Front Door Key Lock||Yes|
|Number of Monitors Supported||1|
|Panel Type||Active Matrix TFT LCD|
|PC Interface||USB and PS/2|
|PC Video Type||VGA|
|Maximum Analog Resolutions||1280x1024(SXGA)|
|Pixel Pitch Support||0.294 x 0.294 mm|
|Port Selection Support||Hotkeys and OSD (On Screen Display)|
|Viewing Angle||176° (H), 170° (V)|
|Console Interface(s)||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Female|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Female|
|2 - PS/2 (6 pin, Mini-DIN) Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS independent; No software or drivers required|
|Input Voltage||100 - 240 AC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||25|
|Power Source||International Power Cords|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-20°C to 60°C (-4°F to 140°F)|
|Material||Heavy Duty Steel|
|Maximum Mounting Depth||800 mm [31.5 in]|
|Minimum Mounting Depth||555 mm [21.9 in]|
|Product Height||4.5 cm [1.8 in]|
|Product Length||57.5 cm [22.6 in]|
|Product Width||48.1 cm [18.9 in]|
|Weight of Product||11 kg [24.3 lb]|
|Package Height||21 cm [8.3 in]|
|Package Length||56.8 cm [22.4 in]|
|Package Width||71.4 cm [28.1 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||18.9 kg [41.9 lb]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 1U LCD Rack Console Drawer|
|1 - Mounting Rails - Set|
|1 - Console Cable Kit|
|1 - Power Cord|
Extend the distance between your USB 2.0 devices by 6ft
103+ In stock
Extend the distance between your USB 2.0 devices by 10ft
564+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.