Desk Mount Dual Monitor Arm with USB & Audio - Slim Full Motion Adjustable Dual Monitor VESA Mount for up to 32" Displays - Ergonomic Articulating - C-Clamp/Grommet
Adjustable Dual Monitor Mount | Synced Height Adjustment | Easy-Grip Handle
Product ID: ARMSLIMDUAL2USB3
- 32 INCH HEAVY DUTY MONITOR MOUNT: VESA 75x75/100x100mm compatible multi monitor mount supports two displays up to 32" (17.6 lb/8 kg) per screen w/ 2 USB 3.0 passthrough ports & 2 3.5mm audio/mic jacks
- ONE-TOUCH ADJUSTMENT: Max height of 23.4" from the desk, the spring-assisted monitor arm with a sturdy handle offers toolless adjustable height range of 13" and can extend outwards up to 23" from base
- WIDE RANGE OF MOTION: Articulating ergonomic arm increases comfort & productivity w/ individual monitor +/-10° tilt, +/-10° swivel, 360° rotating arm & sliding horizontal crossbar for screen alignment
This desk mount dual monitor arm lets you mount two 17” to 32” VESA mount monitors, each weighing up to 17.6 lb. (8 kg), onto a single low-profile base. It gives you flexible desk-clamp or grommet-hole mounting, letting you save space while creating an ergonomic workspace in any office environment.
Free Up Desk Space
With a stable crossbar design, the dual computer screen stand lets you create more usable work-space by mounting your monitors side by side on a single base. The ergonomic monitor mount features a flat low-profile back that lets you position your displays against a wall or cubicle wall. The built-in USB 3.0 ports at the base provide a convenient way to connect your peripherals.
The multi monitor mount features one -touch height adjustment. The smooth +/- 10° tilt motion and +/- 90° swivel make it easy to find the optimal viewing angle. You can also rotate each display 180° for portrait or landscape viewing and keep your displays at the same height with the horizontal crossbar.
The VESA dual monitor mount is easy to install, with the desk-clamp or grommet mount (hardware included). Integrated cable management keeps your workspace organized. It works well with most desks, including sit-stand workstations.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
ARMSLIMDUAL2USB3 is backed by a 2-year StarTech.com warranty and free lifetime technical support.
|Mounting Surface Thickness||Desk Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 3.35 in. (10 - 85 mm)
Grommet Clamp: Table Thickness 0.39 - 1.89 in. (10 - 48 mm)
|Swivel / Pivot||+/- 90° at the crossbar
+/- 180° at the shoulder
+/- 180° at the elbow
|Product Height||760 mm [29.9 in]|
|Product Length||725 mm [28.5 in]|
|Product Width||830 mm [32.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||7300 g [257.7 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||9000.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Base Clamp Assembly|
|1 - Lower Arm|
|1 - Upper Arm|
|1 - Cross Bar|
|2 - VESA Mount|
|1 - Grab Handle|
|1 - Grommet Plate|
|1 - Base Plate|
|1 - Adhesive Foam Pad|
|1 - Cable Management Clip, Base|
|4 - Button Head Hex Screws|
|2 - Flat Head Hex Screws|
|1 - 3mm Hex Key|
|1 - 4mm Hex Key|
|1 - 6mm Hex Key|
|8 - M4 x 12 Screws|
|8 - M5 x 12 Screws|
|8 - Washers|
|4 - Countersunk Hex Screws|
|1 - Grommet Screw|
|1 - Upper C Clamp Bracket|
|1 - Lower C Clamp Assembly|
|# of Displays Supported||2|
|Display Rotation||+180° / -180°|
|Display Swivel||+90° / - 90°|
|Display Tilt||+10° / -10°|
|Maximum Display Size||32in|
|Minimum Display Size||17in|
|Mounting Options||Desk & Grommet Clamp|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||8 kg [17.7 lb]|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.