Wall-Mounted Computer Workstation - Single Monitor - Premium
Wall-Mount Sit-Stand Desk | Articulating Arm for up to 30" Monitors | Keyboard Arm
Product ID: WALLSTSI1
- Compact wall-mounted computer workstation, with spring arm to adjust your monitor height with ease
- Work in comfort with independent arms for your monitor (up to 30") and keyboard
- Extend the articulating monitor arm up to 25.6" (65 cm) from the wall, and keyboard tray up to 30.9" (78.4 cm)
Increase your productivity, with a workstation that fits the way you work. Designed for a wide range of motion, this wall-mounted computer workstation is easily adjustable with independent arms for your monitor and keyboard.
Free Up Space
Move the wall-mounted sit-stand desk into position to work. Then push it back against the wall when not in use, folding the arms close to the wall. It’s perfect for use in hospitals, clinics, warehouses, and other space-limited areas.
Extend the articulating monitor arm up to 25.6" (65 cm) from the wall. For ideal positioning, tilt or swivel your monitor, or rotate 360 degrees. The sit-stand workstation supports a VESA mount (75x75, 100x100) monitor up to 30", with a maximum weight of 19.8 lb. (9 kg).
Convenient Height Adjustment
This wall-mounted height-adjustable desk enables a wide range of users to work in comfort. Adjust the height of both arms along the pole up to 17.5" (44.5 cm), plus the spring monitor arm has a height adjustment range of 10.6" (27 cm).
Adjustable Keyboard Tray
Place your keyboard where you need it, with an independent keyboard tray that extends up to 30.9" (78.4 cm) from the wall. Tilt the keyboard back to make sure your wrists are in a neutral position while typing. Place your mouse in the holder when not in use.
The modular design, with quick slide-and-click connections, makes installation easy and saves time when setting up multiple units.
The TAA compliant WALLSTSI1 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Ideal for use in medical, retail, warehouses and other space-constrained areas
- Works well in areas where many users need easy computer access
- A flexible solution for a wide range of users of various heights
|# of Displays Supported||1|
|VESA Hole Pattern(s)||75x75 mm|
|Display Pan||+/- 120°|
|Display Tilt||+90° / -15°|
|Keyboard Tray Tilt||+90° / - 15°|
|Maximum Arm Extension||650 mm [25.6 in]|
|Maximum Display Size||30in|
|Maximum Keyboard Tray Extension||784 mm [30.9 in]|
|Minimum Display Size||13"|
|Swivel / Pivot||180° at the wall pole
180° at the shoulder
360° at the elbow
|Weight Capacity (Per Display)||9 kg [19.9 lb]|
|Weight Capacity of Keyboard Tray||2.5 kg [5.5 lb]|
|Enclosure Type||Aluminum, Steel and Plastic|
|Keyboard Tray Depth||258 mm [10.2 in]|
|Keyboard Tray Width||683 mm [26.9 in]|
|Product Height||123 cm [48.4 in]|
|Product Length||74.2 cm [29.2 in]|
|Product Width||68.3 cm [26.9 in]|
|Weight of Product||7.2 kg [16 lb]|
|Package Height||152 mm [6 in]|
|Package Length||950 mm [37.4 in]|
|Package Width||595 mm [23.4 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||11560 g [408.1 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Aluminum Pole|
|1 - Wall-Mount Bracket|
|1 - Wall-Mount Bracket with Lock Plate|
|1 - Spring Arm|
|1 - Swivel Arm with Logo|
|2 - Swivel Arms|
|1 - Monitor Mount|
|4 - Wall Screws|
|4 - Wall Screw Anchors|
|4 - Hand Screws|
|1 - Keyboard Tray|
|3 - Cable-Management Clips|
|1 - Wrist Rest|
|1 - Mouse Holder|
|1 - Mouse Tray|
|1 - Mouse Tray Fixed Plate|
|1 - Hook-and-Loop Strip|
|2 - Anti-Slip Rubber Strips|
|1 - M3 Hex Key|
|1 - M6 Hex Key|
|2 - M4x8 mm Screws|
|1 - EVA Mouse Pad|
|1 - User Manual|
Wall-Mount Sit-Stand Desk | Articulating Arms for up to 30" Monitors | Keyboard Arm
39+ In stock
Easily convert your workstation into a standing desk for greater comfort and productivity
10+ In stock
Easily convert your dual monitor workstation into a standing desk for greater comfort and productivity
34+ In stock
Increase your comfort and prevent fatigue while standing at your desk, with this ergonomically designed floor mat
30+ In stock
Ergonomic Floor Mat | 24” x 36” | Anti-Slip Bottom
43+ In stock
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.