6ft Power Cord Extension - NEMA 5-15R to NEMA 5-15P
Extend your power cord by 6ft, maximizing the space on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet
Product ID: PAC1016
The PAC1016 power extension cord extends your existing power connection by up to 6ft.
The added cable distance allows you to minimize clutter, giving you more room for additional connections on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet.
Designed for durability and dependability, this NEMA extension cord is backed by our Lifetime Warranty.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Maximize the space on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet
- Durable, reliable performance guaranteed
- Guaranteed reliability
Extend the connection distance between your PC, Monitor, Laser Printer or Scanner and your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet by up to 6 ft
|Cable Jacket Type||PVC - Polyvinyl Chloride|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Maximum Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Connector A||1 - NEMA 5-15 Power (North America) Receptacle|
|Connector B||1 - NEMA 5-15 Power (North America) Plug|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Cable Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Length||6 ft [1.8 m]|
|Product Weight||8.6 oz [245 g]|
|Wire Gauge||16 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||0.6 lb [0.3 kg]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - 6ft Power Cord Extension - NEMA 5-15R to NEMA 5-15P|
Extend your power cord by 3ft, maximizing the space on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet
Extend a High-Power Power Cord Connection by up to 6ft
Power two devices (computer, monitor, printer) from a single power outlet
Power two devices at once from a single power outlet, perfect for dual-monitor setups
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.