Power Extension Cord - Flat NEMA 5-15P to NEMA 5-15R - 1.5 ft. (18 in.)
Save space on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet with a low-profile plug that sits flush against the outlet
Product ID: PACF10118IN
- Attach bulky power adapters to a power strip or a wall outlet without blocking other outlets
- Extend the connection distance of your power cord by up to 1.5 feet
- Guaranteed reliability
This power extension cord features a flat, low-profile plug that sits flush against the outlet on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet. The flush connection saves space and lets you attach bulky power adapters without blocking other available power outlets.
Plus, the NEMA cord also lets you extend an existing power cord by up to 1.5 feet. The added cable distance lets you minimize clutter, giving you more room for additional connections on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet.
The PACF10118IN is backed by a StarTech.com lifetime warranty for guaranteed reliability.
Save space on your power strip, surge protector or wall outlet
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Connector A||1 - NEMA 5-15 Power (North America) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - NEMA 5-15 Power (North America) Receptacle|
|Special Notes / Requirements|
|Cable Length||1.5 ft [0.5 m]|
|Connector Style||Flat to Straight|
|Product Height||1.7 in [43 mm]|
|Product Length||1.5 ft [0.5 m]|
|Product Weight||3.1 oz [87 g]|
|Product Width||1.3 in [34 mm]|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||3.3 oz [93 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - NEMA 5-15P to NEMA 5-15R power cord|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.