8 Port Fast Ethernet Switch - 10/100 Desktop Wall Mount Network Switch
Connect and network up to 8 Ethernet devices through a single 10/100 Mbps desktop switch
Product ID: DS81072
The DS81072 8-Port Ethernet Network Switch enables up to 8 users to share files and devices (e.g. printers, scanners) over a LAN connection, by expanding an existing network's capacity with additional ports.
Compatible with both 10Base-T (10 Mbps) and 100Base-TX (100Mbps) networks, this Fast Ethernet switch can automatically detect the type of network (auto- negotiation) as well as the type of cable (auto MDIX) and configure itself, making for an easy to install, Plug-and-Play networking solution.
Backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- This 8-port Ethernet switch automatically detects and configures for network speed, duplex and cable type on each port, for a Plug-and-Play installation and setup
- The switch features easily-accessed top-mounted LED indicators, and can be wall-mounted or placed on a desktop
- The network switch uses a simple, fanless design for quiet and energy-efficient operation
For use as a Home Network Switch or for SOHO users who need to expand on the number of ports of an existing router/switch
Users who want to create a small local network of computers for data transfer/sharing, streaming or gaming
Network multiple devices in different rooms together with a single UTP Ethernet cable between locations
|Chipset ID||Realtek - RTL8309N|
|Industry Standards||IEEE 802.3, IEEE 802.3u|
|Flow Control||IEEE 802.3x|
|Full Duplex Support||Yes|
|MAC Address||Automatic learning, Automatic aging|
|Maximum Cable Length||328 ft [100 m]|
|Maximum Data Transfer Rate||100 Mbps|
|Switching Architecture||Store and Forward|
|External Ports||8 - RJ-45 Female|
|OS Compatibility||OS Independent; No additional drivers or software required|
|LED Indicators||1 - Power (green)|
|8 - Link/ Activity (green)|
|Input Current||0.3 A|
|Input Voltage||110V-240V AC|
|Output Voltage||5 DC|
|Power Consumption (In Watts)||3|
|Power Source||AC Adapter Included|
|Humidity||10 ~ 90% RH|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 40°C (32°F to 104°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to 70°C (-40°F to 158°F)|
|Product Height||1.1 in [28 mm]|
|Product Length||5.5 in [140.4 mm]|
|Product Weight||4.6 oz [129 g]|
|Product Width||3.5 in [89.1 mm]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||11.9 oz [337 g]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - Power Adapter|
|1 - Instruction Manual|
|1 - Ethernet Switch|
Make Fast Ethernet network connections using this high quality Cat5e Cable, with Power-over-Ethernet capability
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.