3 m (10 ft) VGA to HDMI Adapter - USB-Powered - 1080p
VGA to HDMI converter with Audio Support | 1920 x 1080 Resolution | 2-Year Warranty
Product ID: VGA2HDMM3M
This 3 m (10ft.) VGA to HDMI adapter cable lets you connect the VGA output on your Desktop or Laptop directly to an HDMI input on a monitor, TV, or projector without any additional cords.
High Definition Video
The active VGA to HDMI converter adapts your VGA video output to accommodate the increasing number of displays and projectors that only support HDMI.
Not all VGA converters are created equal. This VGA to HDMI converter cable ensures you're harnessing the highest video quality from your VGA output, with support for resolutions up to 1920x1080 (1080p).
For hassle-free setup the VGA (male) to HDMI (male) video cable, allows for plug-and-play installation. Plus, with a built-in USB power cable the device is powered using the USB port on your computer. The VGA to HDMI adapter will work with any computer operating system but when working with a Windows® PC the adapter also supports native USB audio. This functionality allows you to output both sound & video over HDMI.
The Choice of IT Pros Since 1985
StarTech.com conducts thorough compatibility and performance testing on all our products to ensure we are meeting or exceeding industry standards and providing high-quality products to IT Professionals. Our local StarTech.com Technical Advisors have broad product expertise and work directly with our StarTech.com Engineers to provide support for our customers both pre and post-sales.
The VGA2HDMM2M is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
- Connect a legacy VGA-equipped device to a newer HDMI display
- Connect your VGA-equipped computer to an HDMI home theatre system
- Share video content from your VGA-equipped computer on an HDMI television or projector
Ingram Micro Netherlands
Tech Data - Netherlands
|Active or Passive Adapter||Active|
|Chipset ID||Micro Silicon - MS9282|
|Audio Specifications||HDMI - 7.1 Channel Audio|
|Supported Resolutions||HDMI: 1920x1080 (1080p) / 60Hz
Additional resolutions and refresh rates may be supported
|Video Revision||HDMI 1.4|
|Wide Screen Supported||Yes|
|Connector A||1 - USB Type-A (4 pin) USB 2.0 Male Input|
|1 - VGA (15 pin, High Density D-Sub) Male Input|
|Connector B||1 - HDMI (19 pin) Male Output|
|Operating Temperature||0°C to 70°C (32°F to 158°F)|
|Storage Temperature||-10°C to 55°C (14°F to 131°F)|
|Product Length||294 cm [115.7 in]|
|Weight of Product||178.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||188.000|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - VGA to HDMI Cable|
VGA to HDMI Converter with USB Audio | 1920 x 1080 Resolution | 2-Year Warranty
Convert a VGA signal from a laptop or desktop to HDMI (USB-Powered)
Connect your VGA or Component video source to an HDMI® display
Convert and scale your legacy VGA source into an HDMI video signal, for compatibility with newer displays
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.