Cable Management Raceway w/Parallel Slots 78in - Network Cable Hider Kit - Slotted Wall Wire Duct System - Cord Concealer Channel - Surface Mount Wiring Channel PVC UL Rated
78 in. (2 m) | Slotted | Self-Extinguishing PVC | M1 Rated NF Fire Resistant
Product ID: CBMWD5050
- PROFESSIONALLY ORGANIZE & ROUTE CABLES: Cable management raceway with solid closed design to protect cables from damage/dust/debris & neatly routes them in your office or server room
- INDUSTRIAL STRENGTH: Made from sturdy warp-proof, self extinguishing PVC, this network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant w/ 186F (86C) Vicat softening point; UL/94V-0 Rated
- FLEXIBLE DESIGN: Easily add or remove cables to your cable run with the simple cover latch mechanisim / Stick to any surface using the attached adhesive tape or by drilling holes through the base
This 78 in. (2 m) slotted cable management raceway neatly routes cables in your office or server room, while also concealing them to create a tidy and professional look.
Professionally Organize & Route Cables with Slotted Design
This cable management raceway protects cables from damage while neatly routing them in your office or server room. The raceway is 1.97 in. (50 mm) x 1.97 in. (50 mm), with 0.31 in. (8 mm) parallel slots (finger ducts) to pull cords through so you can easily organize and route cables in and out of the raceway.
The raceway features mounting holes (15mm x 5mm) that enable you to easily mount the raceway to wood or drywall using screws (not included).
Made from self extinguishing PVC, that's sturdy and warp proof this network/power cable hider/concealer is M1 Rating NF fire resistant with a 186F (86C) Vicat softening point and are UL/94V-0 Rated.
This cable management raceway is TAA compliant and backed by a StarTech.com Lifetime warranty and free 24/5 technical support. StarTech.com has been the IT professionals choice for over 30 years.
|Special Features||Slotted Design
|Weight of Product||994.000|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||994.000|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.