SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter
Power an IDE hard drive from a SATA Power connection.
Product ID: LP4SATAFM
This SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter features one LP4 female power connector and a male SATA power connector, allowing you to connect an IDE hard drive to a Serial ATA power connector provided by the computer power supply.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Powers an IDE hard drive through a Serial ATA connection from your power supply
- Backed by StarTech.com's lifetime warranty and free technical support
Ingram Micro Netherlands
|Connector A||1 - SATA Power (15 pin) Plug|
|Connector B||1 - LP4 (4 pin; Large Drive Power) Female|
|Operating Temperature||20°C to 80°C (68°F to 176°F)|
|Storage Temperature||24°C to 25°C (75.2°F to 77°F)|
|Product Height||1 cm [0.4 in]|
|Product Length||36.5 mm [1.4 in]|
|Product Width||31.5 mm [1.2 in]|
|Weight of Product||8.5 g [0.3 oz]|
|Package Height||0.6 mm [0 in]|
|Package Length||12.8 cm [5 in]|
|Package Width||219.5 mm [8.6 in]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||12.5 g [0.4 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||1 - SATA to LP4 Power Cable Adapter|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.