10 ft RP-SMA to RP-SMA Wireless Antenna Adapter Cable - M/F
Extend the distance between your wireless antennas and your wireless devices
Product ID: RPSMA10MF
- Low loss at 2.4 GHz frequency range
- Optimized for use with StarTech.com’s networking devices and wireless antennas
This 10ft RP-SMA to RP-SMA adapter Cable (M/F) lets you extend wireless antenna range without compromising on performance, by extending the cable length of any antenna or wireless device that uses a RP-SMA connector.
The RP-SMA/RP-SMA adapter features high quality construction that ensures flexibility without reducing performance, allowing wireless antenna installation anywhere it's needed.
The StarTech.com Advantage
- Designed to work with wireless LAN antennas
- Extends the distance between wireless antennas and wireless networking devices
Conversion adapter cable for Wireless Devices with RP-SMA antenna connectors
Designed to work with wireless networking devices using RP-SMA connectors
|Ingram Micro Netherlands||1594249|
|Cable Jacket Type||RG-174/U|
|Connector A||1 - RP-SMA (Coax, Reverse Polarity SubMiniature A) Male|
|Connector B||1 - RP-SMA (Coax, Reverse Polarity SubMiniature A) Female|
|Cable Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Length||3 m [10 ft]|
|Product Weight||53 g [1.9 oz]|
|Shipping (Package) Weight||62 g [2.2 oz]|
|What's in the Box|
|Included in Package||10 ft RP-SMA to SMA Wireless Antenna Adapter Cable - M/F|
Compliance and Safety
- If product has an exposed circuit board, do not touch the product under power.
- If Class 1 Laser Product. Laser radiation is present when the system is open.
- Wiring terminations should not be made with the product and/or electric lines under power.
- Product installation and/or mounting should be completed by a certified professional as per the local safety and building code guidelines.
- Cables (including power and charging cables) should be placed and routed to avoid creating electric, tripping or safety hazards.
* Product appearance and specifications are subject to change without notice.